Neyla

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry :brokenheart You've been in my thoughts all day. So glad her passing was peaceful.

:grouphug :grouphug

Sleep well, pretty Neyla. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:grouphug Jen:grouphug

She has a lot of company at the Bridge. I'm sure she's being well cared for. I am so very sorry.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry...I've been thinking about you all day. She's in a good place now. Big, big :grouphug from all of us here.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest mcsheltie

I haven't been on in a long time. I came on tonight to find help for a foster dog in trouble. As soon as I sent it your post was the next thing I saw. My heart dropped to the floor.

I can not even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I hope you can feel the prayers I am sending out to you. You have my utmost admiration for the care and love you gave to Neyla. The two of you have a special bond. Love like that never ends. You'll be together again.

Jen :grouphug s for you. Special pats for Zuri.

Godspeed baby girl Neyla :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Jen, you gave her a final loving gift, free from pain. She is now running free with all the other beautiful hounds gone before her. You will see her again some day.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry...I've been thinking about you all day. She's in a good place now. Big, big :grouphug from all of us here.

No doubt.....hugs to you.

Guest PhillyPups

Jen, my heart is breaking for/with you. You gave Neyla the ultimate gift of love, taking her pain and carrying it forever in your heart. Neyla is so well loved.

Run with the angels sweet Neyla, you are with the very very best. ~

I am so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Neyla's journey has given me hope that our osteo babies can have more time-and good time too. I am feeling her loss with you-Neyla's journey has touched all of us. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prauyers.

Guest kelli123

Oh Jen I'm just seeing this , I Am so so sorry. I just feel sick

I'm sitting here crying with you. I'm so glad you got the videos of her, You will be able to Cherish them for ever.

Run free Angel :angelwings you will be greatly missed, But always Loved

:grouphug