Neyla

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest racergirl435

Jen, that video is so cute. Thank you for sharing it. It's those things and the memories we make with our hounds that helps keep them in our hearts forever. She was obviously loved, what with all those toys and beds and friends. :) You gave her an awesome life and you two will be together again.

My thoughts are with you and Zuri during this sad time. It's so painful but it eventually gets easier. She will live on in your heart.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Jen- I just saw this... I'm so so sorry...

Run free, Miss Neyla

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge