Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a tiny bitttttt blocked :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Only partially blocked! Only partially blocked!! :hope:hope:hope

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Guest vahoundlover

only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked, only partially blocked. only partially blocked

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Only partially blocked & opening back up !!!!! :nod

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest Carla

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Just seeing this now and adding my chant to the others

only partially blocked only partially blocked only partially blocked

*repeating as necessary*

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest CircusGreyZoe

Only partially blocked Only partially blocked Only partially blocked Only partially blocked Only partially blocked Only partially blocked......

sending many, many more prayers!!!! :hope:candle:hope:candle

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest BradyzMommy

please continue to keep my boy in your thoughts and prayers

Edited by BradyzMommy

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I just read this entire thread and I laughed and cried and now PRAYERS!!!!!! Come on Brady, we need you home. GT will not stop praying!!!! God is good.

My prayers have never stopped......c'mon Brady, your family wants you home. :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Sending lots and lots of good thoughts to this boy as he spends his day getting pictures of his innards taken!!

And how remarkable technology has become that than can do such a thing without sedation!

Come on Brady boy! Only partially blocked!!!! :hope

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

After looking at his beautiful pictures yesterday, I've been sending out more good thoughts than ever. You somehow feel more connected when you can look into their eyes, and will them to get better. What a long and stressful ordeal this has been for poor Brady and his family. He's fought so well, he just HAS to get better!

Come on, precious boy, we are all praying for you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest greyt2love
After looking at his beautiful pictures yesterday, I've been sending out more good thoughts than ever. You somehow feel more connected when you can look into their eyes, and will them to get better. What a long and stressful ordeal this has been for poor Brady and his family. He's fought so well, he just HAS to get better!

Come on, precious boy, we are all praying for you.

My thoughts exactly. I have been praying for Brady since I first saw the thread, but after seeing his pictures, it's so much more personal. Please, Brady, keep fighting this and get better !!