Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh Brady, please know that there are so many people praying for you to pull through this... Stay strong, beautiful boy!

Guest BradyzMommy

we have decided to bring our precious boy home tomorrow and send him to the bridge.

please continue to keep all of us in your thoughts and prayers.

thank you.

Guest tricolorhounds

Oh no :cry1 I am so sorry... I'll be keeping you, Steven, Brady, Maddi and Penny in my thoughts :grouphug

Oh, no! Stephanie, our hearts are breaking for you, and for your brave and beautiful boy. I'm so, so sorry.

You are in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so, so sorry Stephanie. :grouphug This has been a truly heartwrenching thing to go through and you did all you could to try to help your special boy. I know Brady will love being home where he belongs with you, Steve, Maddi, Penny and JoJo. Give him a kiss from me and tell him how much we love and care about him.

And make sure he gets to pee on his favorite tree. ;)

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound