Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! YES! YES! YES! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Still sending more prayers! :confetti:bounce1:clap:banana

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Ally

Only just read the whole Brady post, hugs and kisses from this side of the pond too. He certainly has a lot of people that care a great deal about him :colgate

God bless him and lots of lovely hugs from me and the hounds :colgate

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Guest ChancesMom

Continued prayers for Brady and his family.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti:yay :yay :yay:pinkele :pinkele :pinkele

Guest sweetgsmom

Fantastic! So VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:clap:clap:pinkele:pinkele:baloons:baloons:baloons

When I spoke with Paula I reminded her than Phaelin and Brady are Blood Brothers.

Edited by sweetgsmom

Oh what happy happy news. What a relief! :confetti

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

That is just such wonderful news! We were at the Apple store buying a new computer today and I had to check Greytalk to see how Brady was doing as I had been so worried about him. Thank goodness for the power of prayers! And good vets too of course!

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.