Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taylorsmom

Lots of prayers and white light for Brady and his family. I love his pictures, he is the same coloring as my girl Rita. C'mon Brady---you have got to get well!!

Any news?

I'm sure we won't hear until later today. I think doing the test and reading the results takes about 4 hours.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest BradyzMommy

the scinitography scan will take a minimum of 4 hours. they didnt get started until around 10am PST.

everyone who is treating him is still saying that he is staying really strong. bradys spirit is completely intact.

THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS.

Guest sweetgsmom

OH! Brady you can do this, with all the love, prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Stay strong Brady ........

Guest TheDoggfather

Braaaaaaaaaaaady.... Big Braaaaaaaaaadyboy.... I know you're trying your best to get healthy again, it's just the kinda guy you are. Just know that I'm thinking of you and your family in the hopes that you'll soon snap out of this and go home. Go home and get a finger in yer ear for one of your famous eargasms :)

A couple of pics that I got of the handsome man on the day he came up from Caliente:

1125Braidedheadshot.jpg

"...You see why he calls me, "The Handsome Man"..."

1125Braidedbodyshot.jpg

"...If you stare long enough, you'll burn an image to your cornea ;) ...."

Get better soon, Big Fella... you've got a ton of people pulling for ya.

Guest paulamariez

Continuing prayers and partially blocked chant. Tiger, Bueller and Domino sending more healing doggie kisses.

Guest KRKWMU
Someone please tell me no news is good news!!!

That's what I'm wondering too! Hoping that Brady is holding steady and has the strength to keep fighting. :goodluck

I just got off the phone with Stephanie. It's hard to remember everything she told me, but I'll try to give the basics.

Brady's bile duct is only partially blocked, but his kidneys still aren't functioning well. The doctor says he's looking more tired than he has been.....probably because of his kidneys. The doctor said dialysis isn't an option at this point. Stephanie and Steve are on their way down to see him right now. They really don't know what will happen until they see Brady and talk to the doctor. If they feel Brady is still "Brady", they may be able to give him another 24 hours to see if his kidneys start to recover.

If there was more, I don't remember at this point. Stephanie was going to talk to Sharon, her placement rep, so I'll call Sharon in a little while to see if I forgot anything.

Please say a prayer for Stephanie and Steve that Brady will help guide them to what is best for him. :hope

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I don't think there is any doubt that they will do what's best for Brady. What just totally breaks my heart about this is that if Brady doesn't make it, he had to spend his days like he has and away from home. He fought so hard and he deserves to make it and be home and happy with his family. He just HAS to pull through. :candle:candle

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest tricolorhounds

Thanks for the update Paula...

Tons of :grouphug coming Stephanie, Steven and Brady's way.... Come on Brady, be strong... you can do it :hope