Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay :yay :yay :yay

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest FordRacingRon
:yay I NEVER read anything in this forum as I find it depressing,,,so tonight I saw this and had too look,,,it sounded so bad I went right to the last page and found out there is a really really really happy ending here. I was too late for the initial prayer and whilte lights needed,,so I will say a prayer and add some white lights for continued health. :yay

No able to get on the computer today, I thought of Brady several times, and sent more prayers. But I had a positive feeling about him. Brady, sweetheart, you're simply amazing! Please keep doing what you're doing, and getting better and better.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I have been praying for Brady all along .... and all I can say is WOO HOO !!!!!

:bounce8:bounce8:bounce8:bounce8:bounce8:bounce8:bounce8

Here's hoping for a full recovery!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Brady still needs our prayers - more tests have been run and they're awaiting results. He has to be discharged by the internist tomorrow, so please pray that he is given the all-clear :grouphug:hope :hope :hope

And huge hugs to Steph and Steve, who, along with Brady, have been through a roller coaster ride for the past seven days :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Just got a text that he's stopped eating. Not sure how long it's been between eating the last time, but I think it was the same last night as well. I'm also uncertain of what the lab results revealed but please continue to send positive thoughts and prayers Brady's way :hope :hope :hope

eta: still not certain yet if he's going home today

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest BradyzMommy

brady has not eaten in 24 hours.

he is back on iv fluids.

thank you all for your support, prayers and thoughts. we all really appreciate it.

please know that we would never put our precious boy through this if we didnt think that he was still fighting. he is still alert, active and responsive. he is still being brady.

the clinic and the doctors treating brady are top-notch. he is getting the very best care he could possibly get. of this we are sure.

we will likely not be bringing him home.

i am waiting for a call from the internist before we decide what to do next.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP US ALL IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

thank you.

Guest sweetgsmom

Prayers and good thoughts for Brady, Stephanie and Steven. Hoping even with this new hitch he will continue to recover and be home soon. :candle:candle:hope:hope:hope:hope

Continued prayers for Brady that his systems will return to normal, and that he will want to eat. Prayers for the vets and those attending to Brady. Prayers for Steph and Steve, to be strong despite the difficulty of this, to feel surrounded by the love and prayers of GTers.

Come on , Brady :grouphug

Edited by jodyksam

:hope:hope:hope Oh please Brady, please eat. May St Francis watch over you and keep you safe. Praying so hard along with so many others

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless