Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon brady...sadie and katie are pulling for you!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

More prayers for your sweet boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Machbragal

My first chance to check in -- boy, Brady -- you're putting us through the wringer!! We're all worried sick about you!!

I am continuing my prayers for this wonderful, brave, strong boy and his family.

Guest tammymacb

Awww Geeze...Last time I checked in I was hoping he was on the upswing.

I'm so sorry he's back in the hospital.

Guest Ohiogreymom

Poor Brady. :wub: Sweetheart you're really having an uphill battle, :( but you can do it! Please hang in there. :kiss2 Sending more prayers for you and your family! :hope:hope:hope:candle:candle

He's a beautiful pup! Love the picture of him half on half off the bed! Sending more prayers and hugs for you all.

Kim, Silver and Holly

this is my favorite, too...because I know exactly what he's doing. this is his way of asking to be up on the bed. he won't jump all the way up by himself, so he puts his front legs up and rolls over and looks at you, begging. then you have to lift his big ole rump up for him :lol I only know this because I babysat him and was lucky enough to get to sleep with him :wub:

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

They did get him to eat and he's showing some improvements.

Right now, his main problem is he has a blocked bile duct. If the bile duct is only partially blocked, this will be very good news.

We need a world wide Greytalk chant of "ONLY PARTIALLY BLOCKED" to help this boy out. We won't know whether or not that is the case until early tomorrow evening.

:hope :hope :hope

:hope Only partially blocked! Only partially blocked!! :hope

Edited by Wendie

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

Guest savvyprchick

Come on Brady... this is one of the few times we want you to actually half-a$$ something!

Partial block!

Guest jturchi2

Hang on Brady!! Dye and I are sending you happy healing thoughts! We hope you get to feeling like your old self soon.

Chanting and praying like crazy. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My God.....after everything Brady has been through and is still going through, he just HAS to make it. :hope:hope:candle

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless