Black Jack.... Is All Better :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs, prayers, positive energy all speeding your way!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

BJ, regardless of all things going on I do hope Black Jack is alright. I've been there, I know the fear you are feeling. I'm sending prayers his way. :hope

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Crossing toes and fingers... Please be a soft tissue injury.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Thinking about you and Black Jack..........

As you know, Dr. Goranflo is fantastic. He is worth every second of our 1.5 hour drive to see him every year.

Give Black Jack some extra cookies from us!

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)

sending prayers and good thoughts!!!! :hope :hope :candle

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest paulamariez

Oh, BJ, I know exactly how you feel. After Bueller just got sick and then attacked by the Mastiff, I told Ronn that I literally feel like my boys are my flesh and blood children. I would rather I get sick or be in pain rather than them. I will keep your precious boy Black Jack in my thoughts and prayers that it is just a soft tissue injury and that it heals up really quick. I truly believe that prayer and good thoughts does work, and they've even proven it does in controlled laboratory tests, so I know all the light being sent to you from this message board will help! And I feel that it really helped Bueller in his recent crisis. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Black Jack lots of healing doggie kisses too!