Black Jack.... Is All Better :)

:yay:yay Go Black Jack

From Jack

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's doing just fine :) Thank you guys for checking

Still hoping it was just soft tissue :hope

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Hoping here, too. Scritchies to both your boys.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sounding good...

:)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

He's really doing great :) No limping at all, still not letting him run though and only goes up the stairs at night when we go to bed. Might let him have a stuffy to play with in a couple of days, just want to make sure first.

on the other hand <_< Major started running around the back yard yesterday like a crazy man (yes Major.. the comotosed greyhound was running) :blink: and now HE'S limping :headwall: UGH!!!! So I gave him half of a Rimadyl this morning and will keep an eye on that too. I'm convinced that Major's is a pulled muscle or he stepped wrong or something. He's not crying or anything, just limping but he NEVER runs and was freaking tearing up the back yard last night so I'm certain he did something from his run. If it doesn't get better in a couple days then off to the vet I go with him.

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

He's really doing great :) No limping at all, still not letting him run though and only goes up the stairs at night when we go to bed. Might let him have a stuffy to play with in a couple of days, just want to make sure first.

on the other hand <_< Major started running around the back yard yesterday like a crazy man (yes Major.. the comotosed greyhound was running) :blink: and now HE'S limping :headwall : UGH!!!! So I gave him half of a Rimadyl this morning and will keep an eye on that too. I'm convinced that Major's is a pulled muscle or he stepped wrong or something. He's not crying or anything, just limping but he NEVER runs and was freaking tearing up the back yard last night so I'm certain he did something from his run. If it doesn't get better in a couple days then off to the vet I go with him.

Geez BJ. Jack did exactly that yesterday. He was running in the yard like a loon. He doesn't DO that! What's with these guys? He started limping real bad too. Only I hauled him off to the vet since it is a long weekend here. He seems to have pulled a muscle near his spine at the back end. Ice and ASA for him. He is doing better today so hopefully Major will feel better soon too.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest shelbygirl07
:yay GOOD NEWS :yay

at least I hope this is good news :unsure:

He pee peed tonight standing on the bad leg and hiking his good leg :D

First time he's done that since last Sunday :colgate Hopefully that is a good sign :hope

:yay:confetti:clap:bounce1:banana:rivethead:couchjump:pinkele:cheers

Continued prayers fo BJ.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Maj was running!! :eek Hope he feels better too!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Maj was running!! :eek Hope he feels better too!

Yeah, you should have seen him, I thought I had the wrong dog in my yard :unsure I swear, I have had Major since May 2001, and I have NEVER EVER seen him run like that. :lol :lol It was kind of cool actually :colgate but feel bad that he hurt his leggie in the process :(

He's resting comfortably right now on his squashed up comforter on the floor (hmmm might sneak over there and try to trim his toenails...) Black Jack is passed out on the couch with all of his leggies hanging off the side and his tongue sticking out of his mouth :wub:

Give him some scritchies for me and tell him he'd better just be a little sore! Silly pupper.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Major is still limping, but it's not as bad as it was. Just trying to keep him off his feet (he's sleeping in Mr. Sunbeam right now) :wub: so hopefully in a couple days he'll be back to normal. I'm gonna give it until Wednesday, and if there is no improvement.. off to the vet we go.

Black Jack's still doing great :) He's snuggled up next to me right now :wub:

Major is still limping, but it's not as bad as it was. Just trying to keep him off his feet (he's sleeping in Mr. Sunbeam right now) :wub: so hopefully in a couple days he'll be back to normal. I'm gonna give it until Wednesday, and if there is no improvement.. off to the vet we go.

Black Jack's still doing great :) He's snuggled up next to me right now :wub:

Ok boys.........behave and don't scare us anymore! :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Black Jack back to evil devil dog status :devil and wants to run all over the place :eek

Maj, still limping, not as bad as Fri night/Sat morn, but the limp is still there :( will give it a few more days to hopefully "work itself out" before going to the vet.

Well I'm so glad things are getting back to normal BJ. They sure can worry us to death can't they.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

black jack and major, stop scaring your mom!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg