Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep fighting Lacers, you show that cancer who's boss. :confetti I'll be telling Dr Couto when I see him on Monday what a beautiful and special girl you are.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Ok...we got good news and some not so good. First off LaceyLaine's blood work was very good and she got her second chemo today. More BRILLIANT news...all the nodes in her body are normal in size! :yay The not so good news: she lost another 4 pounds this week. They are not as concerned as I am but they want her to have 5 feedings a day instead of 4. Lacers has chronic Pancreatitis and eats 4 small meals a day which is 1.5 cups of her kibble each feeding. They could not have been happier with her response to chemo number 1. They said she is doing VERY well! :grouphug Thank you so much everyone. :grouphug

Oh, Patti, that is wonderful news!!!

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

My heart could not have asked for better news Patti. Kisses to you all.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

That is wonderful news!

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

Kepp up that good work Lacey! :yay

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!