Lacey Laine

That's really good to hear.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chemo #3 took place! Her blood work was perfect! Dr. Shawnna said: She is doing VERY VERY well! :grouphug

This is an occasion where it is GOOD to have a stubborn dog!! :lol Stay strong, Lacey Laine!!

Doing "very well" is excellent! Way to go Lacey Laine!! :yay:confetti:yay

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Excellent! What a great way to celebrate a Gotcha Day!

I'm working on that eBay auction tonight. Should have some stuff up by the end of the week.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Well....she is eating but it is NOT easy! Poor Cody Angelo has to be the bait...if I hold him near her but not close enough for her to snap at him...she will eat. :blink::lol We aren't getting any "extra" food down her however and she just looks so thin. They said they may have to give her something for her appetite especially now that we are weaning down on the Prednisone. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Tenderhearts
Well....she is eating but it is NOT easy! Poor Cody Angelo has to be the bait...if I hold him near her but not close enough for her to snap at him...she will eat. :blink::lol We aren't getting any "extra" food down her however and she just looks so thin. They said they may have to give her something for her appetite especially now that we are weaning down on the Prednisone. :grouphug

I'll bet Cody thinks that's a job he'd never have! :lol :lol :lol

Continuing prayers for your sweet Lacers! :hope :hope :hope :hope

I did have a giggle at the thought of Cody dangling there :lol

Be good and eat Lacey!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

fingers and paws crossed she starts to eat a bit more

but I must admit to giggling at the thought of Cody on the end of a lure pole being whisked out of the way just in time :lol

Sending hugs and hungry thoughts. If Cody gets tired of his job, just let me know and I will send Zema over for a bit.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

It's not a good morning. She won't eat a thing...can't even get her meds down. :( I hope this afternoon is better. If I even put her food by her she is frantic in her motions...pushing it with her nose...tryting to tip the bowl over and bury her food.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.