Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things aren't any better...she ate maybe 1/2 cup of her kibble. I have a call into Oncology. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

With all that is going on, don't forget to ask the vet to change her meds (especially antibiotics) if there's any chance it will help her appetite. When B was ill, one antibiotic he'd had many times with no trouble suddenly made him urpy and unhungry; we changed it and just as suddenly he was eating again.

Sending hungry thoughts to madame.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thanks all...I heard from Oncology and they changed her kibble to another suitable one for Pancreatitis and they also phoned in a prescription for an appetite stimulate...it will be ready in about an hour. She is tired but her eyes are bright and when she goes outside potty she is pretty frisky! 2 days after the chemo is her worse day and then she picks up again. Her nodes are even smaller...I can barely even feel them. :colgate

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

That's greyt news (about the nodes).

I'm going through the same thing with Freddie. He hardly ate anything Wednesday and yesterday (he ate about 2 T of cat food, 2/3 of an ice cream cup, and a little bit of rice - in 2 days). Today he ate nearly a cup of chicken twice.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

That's greyt news (about the nodes).

I'm going through the same thing with Freddie. He hardly ate anything Wednesday and yesterday (he ate about 2 T of cat food, 2/3 of an ice cream cup, and a little bit of rice - in 2 days). Today he ate nearly a cup of chicken twice.

I just hate when they don't eat...Kiss Freddie for us...This morning LaceyLaine ate with gusto...as for lunch...only time will tell! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Today was a much better day in the "eating" department...they changed her kibble that she has been on for the past 3 years...it is another one for Pancreatitis....Just hope that it agrees with her tummy...she really likes it. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti, I don't check in as often as I'd like to but it sounds like things are starting to go well. Know all of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Well so far good poops and she is doing her nip da mom in da butt all the way to her table to eat...so hopefully today will be another good day! Also this morning it was chilly so she had her pj's on and ran out the door to potty. Jeremey the little pupper behind us started barking at her and she ran to the fence and told him a thing or two! I think he said: Chick your Mom dresses ya funny! :lol

Usethisone.jpg

:rofl

Good to hear she is feeling well enough to be a SNOT!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.