Lacey Laine

Miss LaceyLaine is doing fine...she knows that something is up as I have loaded her lunch into the car and her special bed. She is resting after a busy morning of playing and has that excited ears up and look of anticipation at the thought of going bye bye. I on the other hand am a nervous wreck and my hands are as cold as ice. Fred is still sleeping and had a much better day yesterday tummy wise and I hope that today is at least as good for him. I have her medical records...medications list...pathology reports from the Lymphosarcoma as well as her malignant melanoma pathology reports...her water bowl as she won't drink from another :rolleyes: ...and my list of questions...and her special cookies of course. Hope I am not forgetting anything...oops...gotta go to mapquest and print our route. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

continuing to send many prayers Lacey's way!!!! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending more prayers to Lacey Laine. (I love her name).

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Hugs to Lacey

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Best wishes for a safe trip and successful treatment. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug:hope :hope :hope

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Checking in on you and Lacey Laine today. She sounds like such a sweetheart, excited to go for a ride. Best of luck with the oncologist appointment. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

We are home! We had a consultation with the Oncologist Dr. Greene. She speculates that LaceyLaine is a probable grade 4 or 5. :( Anyway she had her labs and they were pretty good with the exception of her liver values being elevated either from the Prednisone or the Lymphoma. At any rate...she had her first chemo treatment today. She was a good girl and did very well. She ate her lunch with gusto as soon as we got back in the van. She refused water while there and they were a little concerned and found that she will drink water from a glass...but not a bowl. :rolleyes: As soon as we got home she gulped down a lot of water and then went potty and started running. :blink:

LaceyLaine with Dr. Shawna Greene.

100_4264.jpg

Coming back in to see Mommy.

100_4268.jpg

Hay Mommee...darez da doorz...les go!

100_4265.jpg

Hmmmgood...hungry girl!

100_4269.jpg

Dis iz Lacers...eye no nuthin aboutz gradez butt eym reddy to kick cansers a$$ agin sew when eye getz in reemishon...eye can startz cownting how many dayz eyem canser fwee agin.

LaceyLaine...Fred...and I thank you from the bottoms of hearts. Next chemo..if her blood work is ok is next Wednesday at 3:00pm.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.