Lacey Laine

What wonderful news that Dr. Couto has become involved and that Lacey Laine will be able to get her treatments near home. Sending prayers for you, for Fred, and for Lacey Laine.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is such good news! Feel better Miss Lacers, and give your daddy some lovin's too.

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I haven't posted on this thread, but I check it frequently for updates. I'm so happy to hear the latest. Many hugs and prayers for you, Fred, and Lacey Laine.

Our candle is lit just in time for Laceys visit to the clinic :) Sending good thoughts for her and for Fred and for you Patti :grouphug:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Great news! My candle is lit. I hope the vet visit goes well and Lacey can start her treatment and the healing process soon!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Yahoo! I never doubted that Dr Couto and OSU would come through. It's just hard being patient sometimes.

I'll call you tonight Patti. :bighug to all of you.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest MorganKonaAlex
... Fred was so sick all day long after his chemo yesterday...I wish I could it make it all better for him and for Lacers.

Dogs rarely get sick from chemo, unlike humans. When I asked our Vet ONC, she said it was a lower dose than humans get.

Keeping up the prayers for your girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

all of us here on GT hold you Patricia, Fred and of course your dear Lacey so close to our heart. I hope you know we all go through the emotions with you. We are such a big family. Sending lots of love, and tons of prayers from Houston Texas. Here is hoping that tomorrow brings some sunshine to you all.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge