Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Lacers, GO! :gh_run:clap

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

She's Baaaack! :P Doing yard zoomies...playing with her babies and feeling much better this morning! We are doing small feedings...1 cup every 2 1/2 hours and that seems to work MUCH better for our little Wild Woman! :grouphug

That's fantastic news!

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I feel like I have a newborn again! Feeding small meals every 2.5 hours :lol:lol:lol She finished quicker this evening because Cody Angelo could not understand why Miss Diva was on the couch eating :blink: instead of at her feeding table and he jumped up to see what was going on...she grumbled at him and finished! :rolleyes::lol Baby steps all the way today but she got ALL of her food in her! :yay She is so thin... 50 pounds. At this point Oncology is not concerned and they think she looks good...she is a tiny little thing to begin with. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I feel like I have a newborn again! Feeding small meals every 2.5 hours :lol:lol:lol She finished quicker this evening because Cody Angelo could not understand why Miss Diva was on the couch eating :blink: instead of at her feeding table and he jumped up to see what was going on...she grumbled at him and finished! :rolleyes::lol Baby steps all the way today but she got ALL of her food in her! :yay She is so thin... 50 pounds. At this point Oncology is not concerned and they think she looks good...she is a tiny little thing to begin with. :blush

:yay:confetti:yay What a good girl! :wub:

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Well...breakfast was once again delayed a little but not by much because the Diva got us up almost 2 hours before breakfast. She wanted a drink...a cookie...a potty break...except on the potty break we decided that it would be fun to get the Flashman all worked up and then we could race. Of course she HAD to win... :lol:lol:lol She feels so darn good I dread taking her for chemo #3 tomorrow...but...I know at this point she would not be feeling good at all if she hadn't had the chemo treatments. She is doing very well with her eating...she gets 1 cup kibble soaked in warm water every 2.5 hours...if you put more than 1 cup in her bowl at a time she will stop eating. :blush So with small and more frequent meals we are getting all of her food in...I might be wrong but I don't think she has lost any more weight this week but she doesn't look as though she has gained any back either...we will see tomorrow when we go. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Guest Winterwish

Sending kisses and scritches for your lovely Diva! Diva--I love it! just as it should be! :heart:hope

I'm glad you're having a good morning with your sweet Lacey Laine, :bighug

Go Lacers!!!

Hoping for a great report tomorrow. And more races after that. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Go Lacers! I was telling Dr Couto what an amazing girl you are. He said yes, you sure do sound like one. :D

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Chemo #3 took place! Her blood work was perfect! Dr. Shawnna said: She is doing VERY VERY well! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg