Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness it went well.

Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that Dr. C kinda has a special regard for GTers?

Not GTers per se, greyhounds for sure. He will do everything in his power to help keep them well.

Lacers, you rock! Keep fighting girl friend and we'll have another milestone to celebrate. Patti, I hope your are feeling a bit better now that you are able to do something.

Thank you everyone who has been involved in making this happen.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Good Lacey. You can use milk thistle to help her liver values. We did that when Dylan was going thought chemo last year.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Good Lacey. You can use milk thistle to help her liver values. We did that when Dylan was going thought chemo last year.

Do you mean like what you can buy at Wallymart? And...how much would I give her? Her weight today was 52 pounds. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Do you mean like what you can buy at Wallymart? And...how much would I give her? Her weight today was 52 pounds. :(

Yes you can use those. I would give her one cap a day. However, go to a health food store and get the liquid. It should be very thick and deep yellowish. Add several drops to her water everytime you change the water bowl. This is what our Holistic Vet had us do for Dylan last year.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest IrskasMom

Awww ..... Lacey Lane is such a Trooper . That sweet Face , I want to gently Hug her and Kiss her. Patti....

you can do that for me . :kiss2:bighug:kiss2:bighug:dogcookie

ask them about milk thistle, vitamin E and Sam E. all are considered to be awesome liver detoxifiers. Misty is on all three and the addition of oatmeal to her diet brought all the liver values back to completely normal.

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Checking in on Lacers, glad to hear her treatment has started and she's ready to kick butt!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I have used SamE with several of mine. You can purchase this at your vet or at any health food stores.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Hang in there, pretty girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.