WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Hi! Hi! Hi!

My Mistress made us go diffrent way for Wiki walkie today so I did not get a cookie from Mr Curt today. :( We did see a guy who was aktin weerd bout gettin in his car and when we came past he said he saw a muskrat go unner his car. :blink: It was on our street so the crick is still there and it’s more wild in that part but we are not shore that a muskrat would live there or be that far from it. We didn’t see nuthin and suspekt iffen there was any aminal at all that it was a cat.

Speekin of the crick, the kidnappers came back home and the kiddie pool is still upside down in the backyard so we assume all wildlife is safe for anodder day. And yes, it is absolootly illegal to take wildlife home. We do have aminal control / commoonity services officers who would toadally help out here if needed.

Miss Noo Carol, didja play Freezer Roolette for supper lass nite?  What didja get? Your talk of a beeg joosy burger has bin on my Mistress mind. She was supposed to go out for dinner tonite but it got cansilled but she’s still theenkin bout a burger. Mayhaps she’ll get sum take away.

Miss Mam, mayhaps try to take it a leddle ez for your poor foot.

Charlie, lass summer I did catch a leddle birdie like that. But I didn’t chomp it hard and it went on to live a happy birdie life. Or so we theenk. It did fly away affer a leddle rest.

Nate, how did Tinker get a scratch on his bum? :unsure From the other cattie?

Ooops, hadda take a break. The landlord of the kidnappers house is there to fix a bent fents post and I like visit wiff him.

I suppose I should let Mistress do sum works now.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Miss Kathy :kiss2

I'm glad you neighbors didn't capture another turdle, Wiki.  Good for Mistress, keeping an eyeball on 'em. 
We do suspect that Tinker got that scratch in an inconvenient and uncomfy place from Seiko. Those 2 catties get along great most ob the time.  They lie in their window seat in Ma's room to catch the morning sunshine together and then usually sleep in a cat bed together.  They often share one human lap or the other.  Butt now and again they squabble.  Like for instance, Tinker was sitting in Ma's lap and Seiko hopped up and sat right in front ob Tinker, almost on top ob him.  Well, Tinker bit Seiko on the back. Sometimes Seiko bites Tinker's legs when Tink joins Seiko on the window seat.  Kinda like siblings all ober.  We bet Seiko scratched Tinker.  AP, you were right.  The first collar is off and MIA too.  Howeber, Ma and Auntie Ann went through pet first aid stuff and found another cat e-collar.  Ma's gonna try again wif it.  Otherwise, she'll just keep his butt strayed wif Neosporin and watch the wound.

Miss Cynthia's Cardinal rescue reminds Ma ob a Mockingbird baby she found in owr yard.  It was in the days ob Piper the Perfect and Winston, the birdy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  Ma let 'em out and then say the baby Mocker.  Ma hastened into the yard after the dogs, saying "Leave it.  Leave it" on repeat.  She was the caboose ina big parade through the yard.  The Mocking bird baby hopped and hopped toward the fence.  Piper curiously follewed the bird.  Winston followed Piper.  Ma brought up the rear.  The birdy made it through the chain link fence into the safety ob another yard and it never really looked like either dog was in hunting mode.  Just curious. 

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Awwww….lukit that kewt baby bird :)

The house looks great and we can’t wait to see you and the boys settled in!

Ah yes, Kathy. That’s what I thought.  I suppose none of the newer dementia meds would help :bighug

Poor Seiko.  Don’t envy him getting his little butt sprayed…..

Patsy is almost as busy as me! Have fun!

No solution for broken toes/feet except rest. :rolleyes:   I’ve BTDT a couple of times over the years.   My runners have fairly wide toe boxes and fit the best of anything. Except barefoot.  I’ll squeeze into a pair of blundstones to ride tonight.  I have to practice a little dressage test for the clinic I’m taking on Saturday.    Tomorrow will be a total write-off as I’m getting my L4/5 injected. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Just got back from dropping Tiller off for surgery tomorrow.

When he was delivered via his charriot for the drive to surgery center, I was waiting ING the car. He tried to crawl over to me. About made me bawl. He is such a greyt pup but only another week or two and I will bring him home.

A friend is going to make me an 8' x 2' ramp so the incline will be very gradual so I can load him for follow up trips. This ramp will be wider and 2' longer than the one I currently have.

I don't know what time his surgery is. They will call in the morning to tell me. Again when they start and finish. And of course if there is something else.

I am a nervous wreck and there might be something stronger to drink this evening.

Hug your hounds!

• Like 3
gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Wow!   Turtles and baby birds and skwerrels under glass!   We habs a grey catbird who gibs a concert in our crabapple tree ebery morning.   He has pretty songs!

It is a beautimous bloo sky day here in Mary Land today!  We did habs some rainy rains obernight whilst we were sleeping so this morning it wuz clear and cool wif great sniffs!

Miss Sherrie, we will backandforf for Tiller tomorrow!  :grouphug 

Miss Cynthia!   Momma says she lubs your bathtub!   It's time for a bubble bath!   We can't wait to see all your pikkies!

Wiki, I hope those kidnappers don't find any more turtles!

Momma is bery eggsited cuz she used Door Dash for the first time when she ordered her salad from Cava today.  It does knot take much to entertain hoomans!  :youcrazy 

Hmmm, hooman dinner is being made in the kitchen.   I'm gonna go stand in the doorway to see if there are any treets!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

7 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Cynthia, the house looks great! And good work with the baby birdie. It's just an old wives tale that they will reject a baby that's been handled by humans. 

I always thought it was something to teach children so they'd be sure to leave the birdies alone. :nod

Camp Trust:  My brothers, nephews and I jointly own our family Camp.  We need to make it a legal entity in itself to protect it, have a checking account, set up alternate trustees, etc.  We thought we were doing that with the first trust but, apparently, that was "just a real estate trust". :headwall    At least we are all in agreement about the details.

Backandforth for Tiller tomorrow.  I sat on the couch with Jupiter's head in my lap just giving wuffies for quite a while. He hates it when I'm away from him and today was my "kitchen day".  I'm so proud of myself.  We had a great big stockpot of boiled whole potatoes.  I mashed those suckers with an old fashioned potato masher (then seasoned them).  It was quite the arm workout. :star

• Like 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Finallee got sum rain! Sum thunnerboomin, too.

Mom gotted a noo topper for herbs mattress, and I got on it FURST. She laid it out to fluff, and I sed, dat's for me!:hehe

• Like 2

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Mister Tiller  :hope

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Gud morning frendz. I hav bin reeding evryfing.

It is hothot heer but wiv sum klowds sumtymez. Mum haz bin owt a kuppla tymez this week. She hadda go to a fyuneral fower a deer frend on Tyoosday and wentid owt to luntch yesserday atta gowf korse wiv Miss. Rita and Miss. Geraldine to fank them fower halping owt wyle she hadda bad bak. She still being kareful wiv the bak. We did KNOT get enneefing in enny kuller boks!

We will be bak and forfing fower Tiller tuday.

Lukkit that littul burdee wiv the tuftee hed! :)
Mam, Mum bin wundring how yu wer getting on wiv the fall alarm on yur watch but I see yu turn it off. I will tell hur.

Howpe the moov goes well Charlie and Zorro, it will be gud to hav yur own gaardin.

Welkum Fizzy, we fink that izza gud nayme.

Affer the fyuneral on Tyusday Miss. Rita invite us ova to hur gaardin fower teeankayke and I etted the kayke.:chow Miss. Rita put Mum’s peese of kayke onna playte onna low taybul and wen Mum waz KNOT looking I snaffled it kwik kwik. Miss. Rita sed “ Where’s your cake?” and it waz gon! Zavvi spent awl the tyme patrolling the fences ov the gaardin’cos ther dogz boff syde z. Fankfullee thay wer awl indoorz or he wel problee be wanting to kill them.

Oh, I gotta go and finish up Mum’s kuppa tee.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg, kayke theef. 

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:coffee Good Morning!

Nutmeg, hoomans do knot like it when you steel their fuds!    Sometimes if you look at them wif puppy eyes they will gibs you a taste.

Backandforf for Tiller today! 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh!  I forgot to tell you!   Today is my Gotcha Day!  I habs been wif Momma and Daddy for nine years!   Here are the pikkies that Momma posted ob me on FB for my Gotcha Day.

449065820_1978904545908055_7714236506491

449456657_1978904555908054_8356852503120

449065663_1978904565908053_5112688481843

Momma says we will be getting speshal treets later to celebrate my Gotcha Day!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cool 9C. :coffee

Back’n’Forth for Tiller :goodluck

:confetti  Ivy   :confetti

:chow     Nuttymeg

I have to go gas up the truck and hook the trailer up before I go get my spinal injection.   Patty is going on a big adventure tomorrow. Then I will rest and read all a day :)     And maybe clean my saddle…

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Hello me freends!

Mam iz yoo fut bettah? 

Miss Ivy, happy gotcha day!!!!!! :yay

Misser Tiller we awr finking obs yoo today! 

Today Dash iz going to his sekind sitter whilst momma-bear boxes up da rest obs da stuff. 

He slept wiff momma-bear yestirday as da bed iz now on da floor and dare wuz no space fur me :bugeye

448633976_1225605635095812_2521248664126

Tonight I will reclaim myown space

And tomorrow iz Da Big Move :yay

Yoor freend,

Charlie

Edited by locket
  • Like 1

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

TGIF! Just a quick run froo before Mom goes to werk. We will be backnforf for Tiller!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Tiller, I'll start my backandforth and backandforth for your surgery right now.  :kiss2
Miss Sherrie, what a great friend building you and Tiller a nice gradual ramp. :yay

Miss Kathy! You are no longer a Door Dash virgin. I'm so glad you could get a great salad delivered right to the door.  Now the whirled is your dining oystser!

Mattress topper for Miss Banessa Gino. :D  Gino, you might as well share wif Miss Banessa. :nod  It's only fair.

We are sooo dry here.  Ma carried her 3 gallon watering can to 6 shrubs yesterday.  She does knot want to lose them.  It was slightly cooler and obercast wif some spitting rain, butt we didn't get enough rain to eben register in the rain gauge. We're only in the upper 80s today and through Sunday.  Each day has some change ob rain.  Ma is hoping so hard for a good downpour butt we seem to be in a spot that gets missed for precip more often then it gets hit.  We shall see.

Tinker the kitteh is KNOT enjoying habing antiseptic spray sprayed on his bitty rear end. :evil  Ma is still doing it to him.  He wound looks much better today, according to Ma.

Nutmeg, what a great friend your Mum has to help whilst her back is paining her.  I'm glad the back is better butt she's wise to be careful ob it. :kiss2 I'm so sorry that Miss RE Carol had the funeral ob a dear friend to attend. :grouphug 
Nutmeg!  You SCORED cake! In a primo :ph34r move.

Ma too finally turned off the fall alarm on her watch.  It kept going off for normal activities, like shaking her hands dry after washing them. :dunno  That was really knot helpful.

Happy Gotcha Day #9, Ivy!  :confetti  Origami Ears. :wub:

Mam, you and PattyKake hab fun at the dressage clinic.

Charlie, big changes for all ob you and lots ob werk for Mama Bear, butt a fine home ob your bery own at the end ob it all. :yay

Tiller, I'm backandforth for you.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Now that we have returned from our hotnhumid wiki walkie we shall commence backandforthing for Tiller.  :whisper  I thought, with the time difference, it was safe to wait until after walk and shower. 

Charlie, how eggsiting for you!  The Big Move! :yay  And, you've done the Big Shed so you don't have to take old fur with you. :nod

I met an old hippie nice neighbor lady who loved mangoes.  I took her one today.  She's sort of invited herself to my yard to pick up mangoes. :blink:  She's friends with my 100 year old neighbor three doors down so she just might be by.  I'll have to warn Richard that if he see an old hippie an elderly lady in our back yard, just leave her be.  I did warn her about the alligator.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Whew, I'm back from a long and frankly, miserable, trip that involved way too many hours of flying and layovers for a meeting/event in Portugal that wasn't even much fun. I'll never ever catch up so I'll just say

:o :( :jaw :grouphug to all of you.

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

We have lots of back and forthing for Tiller here today.  The girls are non-stop wandering around, except when they are sleeping.  Things are going much better than expected.  Have only heard one growl when Lacy decided that the snake stuffy in Fizzy's mouth was meant to be tugged.  Even then, Fizzy tried to move away from Lacy, who to her credit, completely backed off when she heard the growl.  Yay, girls!  

Morning walkies have returned!  After Fancy gave them up, I couldn't get another dog interested in being up and out early.  Funny thing, Lacy loves to sleep in but when I am getting Fizzy ready to be walked, Lacy is up and bouncing (literally) at the door to go.  She has already learned that the best wild beast stalking is done early - rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, and deer are EVERYWHERE!  And right now, the tiny fawns are tottering after their mommas - so cute!  Of course, my right arm is getting a good stretch every time they see a rabbit that I did not.  Fizzy spotted a box turtle yesterday.  How she saw it quietly resting in the tall grass, I have no idea.  Wiki, we left it alone as we do not disturb the wildlife.  

Lacy tried to catch a humming bird yesterday.  :youcrazy  that was 8 feet off the ground.  She clearly thinks she is Superdog!

Fizzy is becoming a quick study and has already tried some of Lacy's "tricks."  A loud clap and NO got her front feet off the counter and she has not tried that again.  She is starting to accept trying new foods and has also discovered the joys of graham crackers, almonds, and peanut butter.  She is still grossed out by banana but tried a craisin this morning.  Sometimes, she will even take it from our hand!  She hasn't been in the crate since the first night and seems more relaxed.  She sleeps in our room on a dog bed.  Hopefully, the bouncing up and excitedly checking to see if we are still there, with her thicker tail whapping on the furniture will fade away.  That tail, though, rarely stops wagging.  Such a happy, albeit reserved girl.  She has her meet the vet visit on Monday and I am curious to see how she does and how much she weighs.  

Glad your back is getting better, NECarol!  

That foot, Mam!  Ouch!  I have "only" broken toes in my feet and wore a low surgical boot just to keep it protected from getting bumped.  They never turned black, though!  

Work is stupid busy and the weekend will be taken up with chores and painting the trim in the sunroom.  I already finished the priming, ceiling, and the walls, upper and lower.  Second coat of trim paint is the last bit!  WooHoo!  That is a lot of painting in a room without electricity, so no lights or AC.  It gets rather warm when it is 90+ outside.  It may be a dry heat in there but it is still hot!  The paint was drying almost faster than I could apply it.  Fun times.  

So, when is Journey's fence getting installed?  We were able to put up deer fencing while we waited for ours to be repaired.  Sounds like your amount of downed fencing was much larger.  You have my utmost sympathies.  Glad the medications are helping everyone.  

Happy Gotcha Day, Ivy!  I cannot believe that it has been nine years already!  Time certainly flies.

Have a good day, ebberbuddy! 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Mornink! I got earlee Wiki walkie to beat the rains. Every year bout this time I go on a kibble strike. My Mistress tries all kindsa tricks to get me to eat it but she gave up yessirday about 1/3 of it went in the compost. <_< I’m being equally recowsatrant about it this mornink.

Backandforth for Tiller!

‘Happy Gotcha Ivy! :balloonparty

Good score wiff the cak e Nutmeg! :ph34r You’re havin to compete wiff that leddle Bandito now so you gots to take a hoppertoonity when you see it.

Charlie tamarra is finelee the Big Move! :yay That is vary hexciting! You and Zorro del Galgo be good and don’t try to eggscape whilst alla stuff is going in and out. Iffen you get lost in a noo nayborhood you won’t know your way home and nobuddy will recognize youse.

Miss Lizabeth every year you talk bout your abundance of mangoes and we here in the frozen tundra juss can not imagine a place where ripe mangoes rain from the sky.

I’m glad you’re home safe and sound Miss Jennie! Didja bring back some podengos from Portugal?

Miss Cindy, it made me and my Mistress vary happy to read your report bout your wild girlies doing so good! Are you gonna keep callin her Fizzy?

Anybuddy got fun plans for the weekend? I don’t. My Mistress was theenkin bout going to the beeg farmer market on Sattiday but it’s going to be sooper hoomid. And the parkin sityooayshun down there is pritty wild and she doesn’t wanna put the noo car in any danger. We big gettin stromberries from the truck on the corner but twice they have bin oudda peas by the time Mistress got there. She reelly wants to go to the market to get sum treets from the good bakery.

Oh Miss Noo Carol! There was a cheezburger lass nite! Mistress got the deel from Chili’s wiff a burger and fries and drink and soop or salit (she saves the soop for lunchy the next day) for $10.99. That is a bargain! But the burger was vary vary peenk in the middle. I got a pritty good hunk of it for myownself. :chow

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I’m glad you’re home safe and sound Miss Jennie! Didja bring back some podengos from Portugal?     Sadly, I couldn't fit any under my seat :(

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies