WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Kathy so much for a refreshing ,relaxing get away but I am glad you  did make it home safely.  Wasnt it AAA  that charged the battery before you left.? If so shouldnt they have checked the battery ?  well any way you are home now.  The girls have inspected their hood & caught up on sleep.  I hope you have a good night's rest too.

Charlie that misser sounds like a  , I cant say it but you know what I mean.  Soon it will be over & you will have your own place.

Misses Vanessa & Ducky see any bears ?

Well I did my ususal nothing today. Wendy Doodles's mom comes home tomorrow  & mom will miss her because she is a good snuggler in bed & that is something I would never do

BItzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Bitzi, the man who charged our battery wuz thru the roadside assistance from our insurance company.  He did knot habs the fancy machine that the nice service guy did.

We found out tonight that our good frend Duncan has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. :cry1   Momma is bery sad about him since she lubs him!  He used to come here along wif his brother and sisser to be sat upon ebery Thanksgiving whilst his ‘rents visited fambly.  He wuz 12 years old and had the ebil C.  :sad1  Miss Ducky, culd you add his name to the Rainbow Bridge list for May?

Run Free Duncan!  :cry1 

Ivy, very sad to lose her frend 

• Sad 4

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

My supper was a hour late on account this.

YdLOdBnl.jpg

Kggc38wl.jpg

The inside is aktually kwite a bit darker than it looks here. I wouldn't know cause I've bin told it's gonna be a while before I'm aloud inside. I'm afeared my Mistress lubs it more than me. It's bin a struggle to get the pitchers here so that's the best we can do for now.

Wiki, displaced by a noo black bandit :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello agin me freends! I yam awl caught up!

ANGIE ME ANGIE!!! I yam so glad to bork to yoo agin! Dis been da longest day obs me week me sweet sweet mariposa corazon!

ZORRO! Dis me time!

Misser Gino, I do knot lyke lamb either, butt I will eet it ifn I yam being offered some. Butt momma-bear hasn't bought it in...oh...sinst I been heer.

Miss Mam, can yoo confirm dat Misser Kibo and Misser Sid and Miss Joshi awr awl safe and sound? Since da nail trim guy, we haben't seen their name pop up...

Miss Ivy, we awr sorry fur yoor freend. Dis sad to see freends close to us go... :grouphug

Miss Wiki, dat's a cool noo ride!!! Maybe yoor momma will make a comfy spot fur yoo wiff pillows and blanky so yoo awr super comfy!

Miss Ivy agin, yoo slept froo da plummer bisit?

Miss Bitzi and Miss Dio and Summer, Fanks fur da snacks!

Phew! Misser Liam found hisown way bakk home!

My toe iz awl betterer now, so momma-bear felt lyke I culd git me Librela shot. She said I yam a gud boy.

Today we got da bisit obs strange people. They look at owr beds, den out da window, den they signed some papers and left. Momma-ear say they will be staying heer after we awr gone away

Momma-bear maybe habs 85% obs da fings boxed up. Da funneh fing iz da more she box stuff up da more there iz to box up :lol So maybe she iz onlee 30% there, who nose!

Dat iz awl fur now!

Yoor freend,

Charlie

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

Charlie, dat seems to be da way ob movin, yoo fink yoo got it all packed, den turn around and dere iz annuder big pile rite behind yoo.

Wiki, we can smell dat noo car frum here! :yay

No bears here, just sum deer and all da leetle birdies. Da four kittens got checked owt, wormed, deflea-ed, fed, and are now in a box. Dey are about 4-5 weeks old--Mom would offer to take dem, iffn we didn't habs MH diz weekend.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hai hai. We got home last night from the Grand Canyon etc trip. 

A week from today--that would be next Wednesday--we leave for my reunion and will be coming back from that trip the following Monday. I have a lot of stuff to do before this trip. I am planning to go thru my Freshman Directory and my yearbook to see if I can remember even vaguely some faces. My face blindness will be a real challenge. Plus also the folks I was closest to have all died. 

I need to try on the dresses I bought for this expedition, cut tags off, check for slip length, check bra need, etc.  I'll take pix of them on a hanger at least if someone would be kind enuf to post them for me. 

Blue, our faithful 2010 CRV, chose to make a "sounds like it could be a bearing" type noise his morning so it's in line to diagnosis and service tomorrow mining. Considering it's a 2010 and hasn't ever given us any trouble at all, I figure that's not bad. 

Have a marvelous MH people 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Miss Patsy you can email the pichers to me and Momma!!  :yay

Mister Charlie, good thing that doodyhead comed to hisown good sense!  :bugeye

Miss Ivy how could you sleep throo a PLUMMER????  Those are the best kind of worker doods cause they got great sniffs about em!!!  I bet you boff were sooper exhausted affer you long car ordeel yesserday.

OMG!!!  Miss Wiki gotted a shiny noo car wiff awesome wheelies!!!  :confetti

Miss Nancy hadded a good docter viziting and Miss Angie is doing more betterer too!

Momma did a few minor yard chorings.  Then she hadda use Mister Google to fix herown fone and she DID!!!  The little charger port deelie wouldn't let the charger click on rite to charge, so she had to clean alla the lintings out with a safety pin and now it's working reeal good!!!  She felted very accomplished!! 

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Nice noo car Wiki!

Daddy is going for a dental today and getting a crown.  I am related to royalty! :star    Anyway, we will be home :nappy until he and Momma get back.

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Ivy 

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

11 hours ago, ScootersMom said:

Dragged my heavy! trash can out to the curb, then went to my chiro appt. 

I'm glad to see that you did that in the correct order. :nod

Fuzzy, where are these random kittehs coming from?  the sky?

Slept through the plumber?  I think the first day the painter was here Jupiter never left his living room bed.

Jerilyn, lovely car!  Yes, I can smell it just from the pictures.  Very Very nice.

Patsy, I'm so happy to hear about someone discussing wearing a slip (and not as ancient history).  I still wear a slip when something is the least bit sheer.  And I still have full slips in two lengths and half slips in multiple colors.  I am civilized after all. :nod

Rain for Angus, again.  We're on Day 4,257 of the drought (or so it seems).

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Cccchilly 6C      :coffee

Hope all is well at Mountain Hounds.  We need :digicam

Oh Wiki!  Lukit those hubcaps   :wow      You are going to look positively spectacular in that black bandit car :star     Tell Mistress to get you a new hammock for the back seat.

Sorry to worry you, Charlie!  Kibo and Joshi survived their toe chopping.  Kibo screamed like a banshee the entire time.  Sid did knot need to get his toes chopped. He is a gud boi and lets me trim his with the Dremel.  

Miss Patsy is getting ready to go on the road again.  I also have a couple of half slips.    

We have our neighbour outdoor wedding on Saturday and I have decided on black pants and my black and white geometric greyhound top.

And yes… it is a very good idea to get the CRV checked out.    

Pap has gone to get his bloodwork done and then is taking the big truck to get a new windshield … it was hit by a rock and has a little crack.

No Shack for me today. I spent 4 hours getting every last bit of laundry done yesterday.   I’ll be heading out to ride PattyKake and then Sid has his reading kidlets this aft and the farrier will be here at 4. Whew.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

That's truly a set of wheels gloriously appropriate for a Black Bandit. Wheee!  

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Gud cool Thorsday! We will be heading owt in a couple ob hours. Should be a berry nice weekend!

My mother is in a rural area, and "people" like to dump animals out, and I think the other stupid neighbor has never taken his cats to the vet. There's one feral male who she suspects is the main culprit, he needs to be TNR'd. Local animal control is a bunch of fluff and nothing.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

For those of you north of Georgia, may I suggest a breakfast treat?

447030039_8582424768441070_7897947907234

• Haha 6

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Slips are not ancient history!  I wear a half slip with anything slightly sheer.

• Like 1

Miss Banessa, you and your Mom are such good humans for those lost or ditched kittens. Their lives will be better for fetching up at Nan's house. :wub:

Miss Noo Carol, that turned out to be a full and busy day, butt what wif pizza, intellectual stimulation in the swapping ob ideas, and getting book taken to the library, it sounds like a fulfilling day.  :yay

Charlie, it's real nice that Mister came to his sense ob decency and maturity about the innerwebs.  Here's to June 29th and knot habing to worry about such things anymore! :cheers

Bitzi, I bet you and Miss Caroline will boff miss Wendy Doodle when she goes home. :kiss2

Ivy, I'm so sorry that your friend and sit-upon buddy Duncan had crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  Those who loved him are all broken ob the heart. :grouphug

OOOOH!  Mistress and Wiki, what spiffy new wheels! :yay  That's a nice looking car and the fancy hub caps are delightful!  So exciting!

Da funneh fing iz da more she box stuff up da more there iz to box up    Oh, Charlie, isn't that a deep truth to be pondered upon.  :nod

Miss Patsy is home and already gearing up for the reunion trip. This is gonna be a busy summer and great fun, I hope.  At least the venerable CRV was kind enough to make its noises whilst at home where servicing is easy and less stressful than on a trip. :yay

Miss Nancy and Angie are bof feeling better. :yay

Miss Chris is a phone genius!  :yay

Today some house cleaning will get done butt first Auntie Ann gets her first eber massage.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Good morning et al

Well Miss Kate was just by & took Wendy Doodles home.

Ivy & Cherry we are sorry the evil C found your friend Duncan. HUGs to his folks.i

Miss Vanessa , Rudy the GS was dumped along a rural NJ road when he was a couple weeks old.  He was hit by a car.  The man that lived on that road said people put puppies in plastic bags & throw them out their car window.   The man said some escape the bag.  That is what Rudy must have done.  He was always afraid of trash bags.  Mom would go  out on the porch to open a new one so he wouldnt be scared.

Wiki I hope MIstress has a change of heart & lets you ride in YOUR new car.  Are you going to name it ?

Today must be our ration of nice weather.  I think I will outdoor nap

Toodles,  Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Miss NOO Carol...it tuk us a wile to get past da pizza wurd in yur post on accounta doze bones went fru owr heds, but it sownz like yu went on to habz a bizee day!

Oh, Wiki! Dat iz beautimous!!!

We will say a prayer fur Duncan...so sad - we hate dat Ebil C.

Mama iz all wart weed an sad tooday.  Da babbee horsee in Pencil Vania habz to go to da horspiddle.  She had a fecshun in her lungs dat iz very common owt deer on da farms on Pencil Vania...dey got her annibionicals rite away.  But now three weeks later, she habz swelling in her elbow joint an her wite blud cownts are still higher den dey shud be.  Dey are consurned dat it trabelled to da joint or growf plate an got fected.  It is possible da it is juss da fecshun needing a different annibionical an a cowinsidental injury, but if mama wates da week or so to find owt if it is juss a normal injury an it iz, in fact, fected, da damage to da joint cud be perminant.  So off she an her mama go in da traler to a clicin in NOO Jersey fur diagnozes and treetment. 

Mama iz taking tomorrow off frum da wurkjob to drive to Noo Jersey urlee an pick daddy up an go visit her since he duz knot HABZ Friday affernoon racing tomorrow.

• Sad 2

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:wave

Wiki, that's an elegant black chariot for an elegant black Houndie!  Good choice, Miss Jerilyn.

4 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

I'm glad to see that you did that in the correct order. :nod

That's something of a first for me!  :hehe   I am totally in awe of you ladies who still wear dresses and skirts, etc.  The last dress I wore was at Mommy's funeral in 2003.

Miss Lucy, it was a good day; add to it that I have people around me who are kind and willing to help with things that are hard for me to do.  Doesn't get much better, eh?

Little Ivy PrettyEars, I'm sorry to hear that your and Cherry's sit-upon friend Duncan was taken by the Evil C.  He has found the bacon bar by now, I'm sure, and has been welcomed by all those who have gone before.  Run free, sweet boy.  

Miss Dr. Robin, :goodluck that a different (or more) antibiotic will make that little filly all right again.  

• Like 2

Miss Noo Carol

oh, no, FancyToo.  I'm so sorry that foal got that lunk sickness and now this worrisome joint thing. So good that she and her momma can go to the horsepiddle to get treatment needs sorted out and treatment started.  I so hope that she is gonna be OK. :grouphug

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

It is beauteafooly day in Wiksconsin! Second one wiff no rainy rains! But they will be back tamarra. Seems we got alla Floorada’s rains My Mistress is still mostly fussin wiff the car. <_< It is going to take her a long time to get alla teknologee figgered out. And she did buy me a noo hammock! It’s reely nice! But I gotta wait till alla our friendlies see the car all nice and cleen before I can go in it. She’s not a car namer, but you made her theenk. She thot about Black Betty like the RamJam song. Sumtimes she sings it to me too on accounta I’m black so she says Black Wiki and the line bout damn thin gone wild. :lol: Anyroo, she fell down a hole readin bout those lyrics. Turns out it’s from a reel old song and could be about a vehickle! Or a gun or whiskey or a whip.

Ivy, I’m glad y’all made it home safe and sound. But I am vary sorry bout your friendlie. You girls musta bin reel tired to sleep thru a plummer.

Miss Vanessa, is Nan gonna keep them kittehs in the house? Or does she manidge a feral colony? Safe trabels to the Mountains Hounds! You too Miss Ducky!

Charlie, I’m glad your toetoe is better. And that the innerwebs are back. And that papers were signed for the house. :yay

FancyToo we hope that baby horsie is gonna be OK. How is your own ticky diseese doing? 

My Mistress likes wearin skirts and even dresses in the summer. It’s easy and comfy. She even got sum dresses from the Aldi isle of shame. She wouldn’t wear those anywhere but they are nice for werk from home. And she does not wear a slip. :wow

I guess my Mistress needs the puter to do some werk. Too many distraktshuns today.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hello my Friendlies!!

Some puffy cloudings but dry and warm today and tamarrow gets up to the 80lebendees.

Miss Wiki I was thinking Miss Jerilyn was gonna get one of those license plates saying BLKBNDIT!!!  :thumbs-up 

Mister Nate, Momma says massges are awesome, but they make ME :D all wiggly!!!  :lol  I wunner if Anty Ann is gonna be wiggly????  :dunno 

Momma can't rememmer the last time she wored a dress!!  And she hasn't had one of those slippy things in decades!!  She hated em even when they were the proper thing!!  Well, she wore dresses at the opera a lot, but NOT for personal stuff.  

Mister Jupe did you get in the pool yesserday?

Mam we sure hope Mister Pap's heart labs turn out good!!  

Miss Vanessa we were wunnering about those tiny kittehs too.  Some peeples just sukk.  :bugeye 

Miss Ivy we're sorry for losing your friendlie.  :( 

Miss Dr Robin we sure hope that little baby horsie gets more betterer soon!!!  :weep  

Well, the big news around here today is we are gonna all have an advenchoor rite here at home!!!  :eek  We are having a house cleaner come in for the firstest time ever!!!  None of us have ever hadded a cleaner before so we don't really know what to expect.  They said the first time it will be a longer viziting cause they gotta clean everything real good.  :rofl  We'll see how far they get!!!  :lol  :lol  :lol  Momma said she will take me and Flizzie outside for the vacuuming part, but Daddy's gotta stay in hisown bed!!  :shakefinger   

Wishings for a theraputical Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

AndiPants, we habs had those housecleaning peeple for a long time.  It’s important to bsrkbarkbark at them when they come to the door, but then you can wag your tail when they come in.  Then go hide in another room whilst they are using that vacuuming thingy! 

Wiki, mah own tick dizeez seems to be in check.  Ah habz KNOT had any moor febers - an no yelping in eggsrushiating pane!  Mah beegest ishoo habz been da funderboomers lately!

Andi! How upsiting.  Daddy sez mama shud treet herownself to dat an mama admits dat da howze needs a deep cleenings, but she sez she wud habz to get it all picked up an cleened furst!  Ah do KNOT get hoomans sumtimes!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.