Nope. Knot Today. UPDATE:

I’ve kept up with shoveling this long side of the campers track with all of our previous storms. Not this time. Maybe I’ll do a foot at a time. Or wate til Spring :lol The other three sides are finished. Again. For now. Until the wind blows it all back. Two+ feet of powder so it’s easy to move, but even my shovel cried Uncle :lol

IMG-4574.jpg

The campers thoughts at the moment on all of this. (They actually have been enjoying the snow :youcrazy )

IMG-4576.jpg

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:lol  

They actually have been enjoying the snow

This picture shows no evidence of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:yikes  Those of you who don't live in big snow country don't know what a big deal this is! Making and maintaining a path that big is a huge job! Making single hound width paths for Wiki just about kills me. Jan is awesome! :bow2 And I know AnnIE and Punkin appreciate it.

• Like 4
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Oy. That's a LOT of snow. 

There's usually at least one huge cleanup here (not so much during the last few years), but not usually that much and not usually repeatedly during a winter. You have my admiration :bow and sympathy. :grouphug 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

That snow looks like quite the workout. I bet, like most of us, the girls love the snow for a day or two, but are looking forward to normal [walking] service to resume. 

• Like 1

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

12 hours ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Oh Jan.....That's just way too much work   :kiss2

11 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

:yikes  Those of you who don't live in big snow country don't know what a big deal this is! Making and maintaining a path that big is a huge job! Making single hound width paths for Wiki just about kills me. Jan is awesome! :bow2 And I know AnnIE and Punkin appreciate it.

10 hours ago, GreyPoopon said:

Oy. That's a LOT of snow. 

There's usually at least one huge cleanup here (not so much during the last few years), but not usually that much and not usually repeatedly during a winter. You have my admiration :bow and sympathy. :grouphug 

Awww :blush but Pffftttt! You just do what you gotta do for the oldies. Y'all know, you do it! Single shovel width for one hound, double for two, yada yada. I could no longer be five roooooers :lol 

• Like 3

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Annnd this fell off the roof last night :lol

IMG-4600.jpg

12 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

My back hurts just looking at that shovel picture. :gramps

And reminds me why I moved to Florida. desert-island_1f3dd.png

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

20 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

The campers thoughts at the moment on all of this. (They actually have been enjoying the snow :youcrazy )

I can actually understand.  My girls seemed to like snow too.  Thin skin, short single coat and perhaps a short circuit in the brain?  :rotfl

• Haha 2

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Annnd this fell off the roof last night 

Wow.  Just wow.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

9 hours ago, LBass said:

Jan, your car isn't under that pile fro the roof is it? :eek

:lol Lucy, no. Here’s the BOH (Box O’Hounds) from earlier in the day. It got worse :lol

IMG-4564.jpg

11 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Annnd this fell off the roof last night :lol

I get annoyed when kids kick snow from the banks onto the cleared area. I think I'd have a heart attack if nature did that to me. And the BOH. Oy.

13 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

I could no longer be five roooooers :lol 

My maximum crew size has shrunk dramatically. :lol: 

• Haha 2

Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Yikes, Mother Nature did a fine job of covering the BOH without the roof-fall. :D

• Haha 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

• FiveRoooooers changed the title to Nope. Knot Today. UPDATE:
Posted (edited)

After all that snow a week ago, here is our Camp today. I’ll be back later in the week with an update. If we have WiFi. After the forecasted 12-18+” :flip Now 12-22+" !

IMG-4718.jpg

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Like 1

That's an amazing change in a week. I hope the forecast is overly dramatic.

We're expecting a lot of precipitation too, but most of it should be rain. Glug.

22 hours ago, Remolacha said:

:lol  And you moved there…why?

So she could but that battery operated snow blower ;)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)