We left our Tiny Town and drove to the Bigger Town a few over for errands and so that AnnIE could get her fix of doing what she does what labeled her "AnnIE" :rolleyes: Punkin was in full-on message checking and replying mode which she loves. AnnIE, per "normal," was on the alert for passersby. She spotted several today and all was rite in her whirled. Then came along another one, who called out "They're beautiful!" Would you like to pet them? "Really?"

Wait for it.

"I have a cat."

(Wate. Wot??)

With you? :rofl <-- I could knot stop :blush

:lol:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Was there really a cat?

This summer on Wiki walkies we someone walking a small dog. It's long tail was straight up in the air. I couldn't think of any kind of dog that carried a tail like that. Because it was a cat! On a leash, out for a walk. When they saw Wiki they turned around.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:huh2         

Did they have a death wish?

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

1 hour ago, Jerilyn said:

Was there really a cat?

This summer on Wiki walkies we someone walking a small dog. It's long tail was straight up in the air. I couldn't think of any kind of dog that carried a tail like that. Because it was a cat! On a leash, out for a walk. When they saw Wiki they turned around.

No! She has a cat *at home* :blink: :lol

Oh Wiki, same! At our other Camp, one of our fav spots to walk was also a fav spot for a husband/wife team who brought their two Siamese cats on leashes for sniffs and hisses. What’s up with that :lol

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Just now, Jerilyn said:

Did she think the girls were going to attack her because she smelled of cat? What a ding dong.

:youcrazy :lol

:wacko: some people, you wonder what's going on upstairs! (I have learned that some people don't have an internal monologue/voice. Da Heck?)

Meezers are one of the breeds who are said to be more amenable to leash walking. 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Er. Um. Hmmmm.

Maybe she thought the cat would attack her if she smelled of dog. :dunno 

Some of the people who greet my girls have kitties. They usually receive an extra close inspection. :lol 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Was there finally petting with the cat smell lady?  :lol

one of our fav spots to walk was also a fav spot for a husband/wife team who brought their two Siamese cats on leashes for sniffs and hisses. 

Cats on leash  -- I understand wanting to give your cats some stimulating enrichment if they're tolerant of leash walking.  But to walk them out in a public space -- there's no way you could keep them (or yourself) safe if there was a loose dog.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

:lol

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

My first Oriental Shorthair, the magnificent Yoda, enjoyed leash walks.  I did limit them to our own backyard for general safety.  I'd laugh at him, stalking along on his leash, the Jungle Beast prowling his domain.  With his nanny in tow. :lol:

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

5 hours ago, MarcR said:

:rotfl 

"I have a cat."

It's OK.  Just don't let it out of the bag ;)

Misser Marc :lol

While shopping today I saw a lady with a cat on a lead. The poor thing looked most unhappy walking through a shopping arcade from the car park. It was just an ordinary black and white moggy with lots of coat. I felt really sorry for it.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I used to leash walk my ferret occasionally - Got a lot of weird looks.  The hounds were never bothered by them, even when the fuzzies were climbing all over them.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

19 hours ago, SIGreyLady said:

I used to leash walk my ferret occasionally - Got a lot of weird looks.  The hounds were never bothered by them, even when the fuzzies were climbing all over them.

Our ferret would crawl between a door and a wall.  My cat would watch and then peek in only to be confronted with the ferret's face.  The cat was convinced that ferrets had teeth on both ends.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)