Camper Tribute

Mindy’s talent is a gift, how she is able to capture the very heart and soul of her subject. Another camper memorial tile complete :beatheart

image.jpeg.69cd3b339f7633a02268224f71257ab5.jpeg

I’m still in denial that come September it will be a year he’s been gone. Aiden :heart

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

3 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Mindy’s talent is a gift, how she is able to capture the very heart and soul of her subject. Another camper memorial tile complete :beatheart

image.jpeg.69cd3b339f7633a02268224f71257ab5.jpeg

I’m still in denial that come September it will be a year he’s been gone. Aiden :heart

I want to get one for Jagger.  She did one for Taylor 5 years ago.  The link I have does not work.  May I please have the current link? 

Thank you all. I miss that young man every.single.day. 

I've reached out to Mindy to ask if she is taking new commissions as she had been scaling back. I'll pop back in here when I hear from her.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Mindy got back me and can't accept new commissions at this time. I'd placed our order several months ago and said it would be fine to receive it whenever she had time. Sorry friends.

6 minutes ago, Beachbum1 said:

Thank you. :(

Of course. :grouphug