Dental for Annie Oooh M

Annie Oooh M's dental is tomorrow (Friday). She's going to lose at least one pre-molar and hopefully that will be it. She will be in the best hands but you know, worry goes with the territory. Good thoughts appreciated from our GT family for my girl. Thank you!

:goodluck

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Annie...:wub:

Hang in there Annie. You get stinky mushy food for a few days afterward. It's awesome. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Let us know when you have an update on Annie Mayhem.  Petunia and Starz are waiting with bait on their breath. 

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Best wishes to Annie (and mum!). Buddy had four out last January. He was a bit spaced out for the rest of the evening and very drooly but back to normal pretty much the next day, including wanting to eat everything he could see :rolleyes:. I hope Annie makes a similarly speedy recovery :goodluck

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

56 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

Let us know when you have an update on Annie Mayhem.  Petunia and Starz are waiting with bait on their breath. 

Thanks everyone! No news is good news, but I expect a call at any time saying she'll be ready to come home at o'late o'clock. [hope]

Petunia and Starz, please don't wait up, Dad I'm sure will leave a note with an update, and a cookie :D

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Clinic just called and Annie Oooh M did great, losing only the one pre-molar that just about fell out without any tugging, lol. She is still pretty loopy and won't be ready until 6:30p. :rollin

Thanks for all the good vibes!

Yay!  She will still have enough teeth to steal socks and slippers. :lol

Good girl, Annie Oooh M!  Here's a cookie for tomorrow when you feel better.  :dogcookie

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

On 5/22/2021 at 12:11 PM, EllenEveBaz said:

Annie, did the tooth fairy come?  

Annie was happy with the French fries that were left in front of her nose :lol: She slept most of yesterday and today Annie Oooh M is back :wub: 

Thanks again everyone for the all the good healing vibes!