My New T-Shirt Of Taylor

Beachbum1

Six years ago, Taylor and I attended the huge Las Olas Art Fair in downtown Fort Lauderdale.

We stopped at a booth that was selling artwork of dogs and cats.

I asked the artist if he had Greyhound items for sale?

No, but he asked if he could take pictures of Taylor, and then he would in a couple of months!!

When available, I ordered a print and had it framed.

Earlier this week, I took a look at his site, and I saw he now was selling t-shirts, too:

Made of irresistibly soft poly/cotton blended fabric. Our designs are also dyed into the fabric. Using dye is unique since most apparel is screen-printed with plastic ink which lays on the surface of the fabric. The benefit to using dye is that you don't feel the print at all and it will never crack, peel or rub off, it is permanent.

Each one of our shirts are dyed individually by hand and made in-house by our team in St. Petersburg, Florida. We take pride in our work and are offering you something truly unique and one of a kind.

And here it is. My boy, Taylor. R.I.P.

002_bdtasu.jpg

003_vppawq.jpg

Very nice.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wow! It is very special as well as beautiful. I love it.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown