Huston Update - Update In #1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More good thoughts for Huston and you Diane.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Diane, Hope things went okay....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest LazyBlaze

:grouphug for you and for Huston. Wishing him a restful and speedy recovery, and fingers crossed for good results. It's great that he's coming home.

It's always better at home 'cause there is no love like Mom's love. Hope he has a swift and uneventful recovery. Hugs, Diane.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

There is more swelling than vet expected. He says it will absorb. I think he is preparing me for when I see him later. Huston will come home after 3 today. My poor little man :(

Lorena called today to see if I had heard anything. Huston is her favorite.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

:wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

awwe --- feel better fast Huston!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Currently is laying (willingly) with his chin/throad on a bag of ice with his paws crossed according to the clinic. He's a smart dog....

Good boy. :beatheart He's ready to come home!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Feel better soon, Huston.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

It's not been so good. Very restless. I thought at one point he had passed out but that didn't last too long.

His airway is clear and his lungs but he sounds like he has to blow his nose or clear his throat. He drank water, got his pills at 6:30, barfed at 7 so I don't know how much of the pills he got. Gave him a carafate. He got up and drank more water, went outside and peed and came in and changed beds. I gave him another tramadol then a resinallE so I think the pain is managed and he is laying down and sleeping (and snoring). I have pictures I'll post in the morning. I keep telling him we did it so he can be better....I feel awful :(

He's changed beds again, went outside to pee again and drank water. He ate at the vets but has no desire to eat for me.

Long, short night....

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Got some rest between water intake and outside. Not sure about him but I passed out :) I got 2 whole hours this last time.

He won't eat for me but he did for them.... I am going to call them when they open and see if he ate by himself or they put it in his mouth.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits