Happy Birfday At The Bridge Hot Rod

Guest greytgrandma

Guest greytgrandma

I miss you more than words can say my puppy boy. You were the center of my world. I cant even bring myself to write a decent rememberance for you it hurts so much.

You are in every sunbeam that falls across the floor in you fav spots around the house.Reminders of you are everywhere,you will always be with me :beatheart Your friends here at GT miss you very much too

The first pic I ever took of Hot Rod.I have thousands of pics thanks to having digital.

100_9382_zpsd823bcf9.jpg

2007-9-27HOTRODRUN2C_zps0357db28.jpg

you were so silly you always made me laugh

100b5380_zpsaa421a5b.jpg

when you visited our house you follwed me everywhere even watching me brush my teeth.

2008b_zpsa97b7dc3.jpg

the pic that was used in the poster "Winners by a Nose"

itoofers2008_zpsdbb036e4.jpg

your fav spot to catch a sunbeam at our house 2009

2009_zps55bdbea8.jpg

I met so many people because of you,Some became close friends

We joined the meet & greet crew at QCGA.You loved all the attention

the more hands petting you the better

2009mg_zps9b92b017.jpg

you loved hanging out with your houndie friends at meet & greets

here you are with Pinky

HotRodPinky_zps6ca38142.jpg

and your friend Beth

BethHotRod_zps45c57220.jpg

you ddint mind when I dressed you warm in your caterpillar coat for meet & greets

caterpiller_zps6bbbc5dd.jpg

the houndies liked to see you many coats that i made for you

coats_zps7a63175d.jpg

you even got to snuggle with Mike Wolf

mike_zps38ad6baf.jpg

the thing I miss most are your googly eyes :beatheart

google_zps9b3e28bf.jpg

sit_zpsa9bd9362.jpg

one of your fav spots in the sun. There is a memorial stone for youin this spot now

IMG_0566_zps68cac1df.jpg

I will post more photos after someone posts I have a few more to add

He was a fun houndie to know here on GT and is missed.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Could never get enough Hot Rod. Hugs to you and all his people and puppy friends on his birthday.

Rest well, sweetest boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

We miss you, Hot Rod. Happy Bridge Birthday, sweet boy.

In the first googley eye pic it looks as tho Hot Rod is looking up at the beating hearts Grammy put there for him :beatheart

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest greytgrandma

we went to the library to have kids read to you

libraryhoundsHotRodbook_zps2c7709dd.jpg

you welcomed your new sister and had just 3 short months with her before you had to leave

millieHotRod_zps2042f272.jpg

doubledognap_zps79f2f2eb.jpg

DSCF2507_zpsde3f78a7.jpg

He would have been 9 today

Happy Birfday houndie Hot Rod Grammy loves you :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

Edited by greytgrandma

Happy Birthday Hot Rod!

Even though we never got to meet you, you are missed more than many can know, especially with Rocket being one of your many "brudders from anudder mudder." The two of you are very much alike, right down to googly eyes, being silly, and your handsome gray faces.

We think of you every day and see your picture on the Winners By A Nose Poster several times a day as we walk by it.

Happy Birthday sweet boy. You are still making all of us smile, even if there are also some tears involved. Run pain-free. :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Vickie,

:bighug I understand. As I many others here do. :bighug

Here is on of my favorite Hot Rod & his Daddyman from their last reunion

016-32.jpg

It was so nice of Hot Rod to hold down someones blanket :lol

006-80.jpg

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Happy birthday, Hot Rod. I always enjoyed your outing with grandma... but not nearly as much as you and she did.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

What a beautiful tribute. I'm too new to have heard Hot Rod stories, but his tribute left me in tears. He was clearly one very special and very loved boy. And I bet it was impossible to say "no" to those adorable, googly eyes!

f_yellow:gh_layf_yellow

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.
Forever Home on December 20, 2012
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
My Etsy Shop

Happy Bridge Birthday, Hot Rod. :heart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Happy Birthday, Hot Rod.

You were one of a kind.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Happy Birthday at the Bridge, Hot Rod. I hope you're celebrating with all of your GT friends.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh Hot Rod, I miss you too and still can't believe you're gone. Happy Birthday. You will be in my thoughts so much when I visit your grammy's house this week, and I will pay special attention to your memorial stone.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Hot Rod was definitely a presence on GT. He left much too soon. I miss him too.

:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Gone far too soon. Missed by so many. Happy B-day Hot Rod.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.