Please Pray For Freddy!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy is in my prayers. This precious boy so deserves a long, happy, healthy life, filled with love.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest OPointyDog

Another update:

Hi Everybody,

It's me Freddy. I'm just waking up after my operation.

I had a big hole full of liquid above my knee. My friend Dr. Joe Palamara at KBVC put in a drain with a pump.

My secretary Christine told them I would take it out (which I would) so I have to have my muzzle on. Darn!

I'm going to be in the hospital a couple of days.

Thanks for all your love and prayers.

Love you back,

Freddy

9221069418_2c900d644b.jpg

Oh Freddy! Now you just get well right this instant. You're supposed to be running and playing not in the hospital again. Well, I'm praying and sending you good energy just like before :hope - that'll fix ya! Get Well Soon! Keep in touch. We love ya brother! :beatheart:kiss2:bighug:getwell

:hope Hang in there, Freddy! You'll be back on all fours in no time. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest OPointyDog

Update last night, poor guy:

I would really like to leave now please.
Love,
Freddy

9245006676_13f5972184.jpg

Edited by OPointyDog

Guest OPointyDog

Update via Facebook. Freddy is back home, and Christine had this to say:

Mr Freddy is healing up well after his ER surgery a week ago. All's well in the world tonight :-)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest OPointyDog

From Facebook!

FREDDY UPDATE!

6 weeks after my ER surgery (in case you didn't know, my right leg needed more help) my secretary Christine took my crate down today. Of course I didn't need it anymore. I jumped 4 feet in the air trying to grab a squirrel in a tree. Yup, I'm superman.
Love,
Freddy

9495891388_257c33bea4.jpg

Edited by OPointyDog

yay!!! gosh, he is SO handsome!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway