Zoe (In A While)

dante2zoe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy,

There are no words to tell you how sorry and sad I am that Zoe has left us. I will really miss her too, and our playgroup will never be the same without Zoe to keep the boys in line. Many Many hugs to you. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

f_yellow

Run Free Zoe! :gh_run2 I am sure you that Dante and Indy were there to meet you!

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Guest undergreysspell

I'm so very sorry for your sudden loss . Sometimes life throws a tragedy at you that you weren't expecting and it makes us all stop and give thanks for each day that we have with our loved ones.

Guest OPointyDog

I was stunned and so saddened to see this today and can't stop thinking about how sad you must feel and how sorely you must miss her. I loved hearing about her because we also have a brindle girl named Zoe. Hugs and tears from our Zoe to you and your boys. :grouphug

My heart aches for you at the sudden loss of your special girl. I'm so sorry she had to leave you.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

It broke our hearts to hear that Zoe has left us....we will always have fond memories of our times together...she was a special girl.

Love...Carol & Molleigh

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Oh, my God, I'm so sorry! You've had so much pain and loss in such a short time, and the suddenness of Zoey's loss just adds another layer to your grief. My heart is breaking for you. It's clear that you understood her so well, and loved her unconditionally. I'm so sorry that she couldn't have stayed with you longer.

Sharing your sadness, and sending much sympathy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry, Cindy. I'm so glad that I ran I to you and your hounds at Dewey this year. I loved spending time on the beach with your sassy girl. We are sending you a hug across the miles. You've had too many losses in too little time, and it just seems so unfair. :grouphug

8194208480_8167aa46dc_z.jpg

Zoe, 2012 by 45mphk9, on Flickr

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Cindy....my thoughts and prayers are with you. She was blessed to have been so loved and appreciated for that wonderful personality.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:cry1 Cindy, I'm so very sorry you've lost your beautiful, sassy girl. I lost Tinsel almost the same way also at 11 years old. She went in for surgery, came out and was in recovery but arrested and we lost her shortly after. We do what we think is best for them at the time, which I know is what you were doing for Zoe. Sending :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug your way.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. They have been a source of comfort since you truly understand. This has been so very difficult for hounds and humans.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

This is devastating. I'm so very sorry. That was a lovely tribute, and I hope the good memories will soften your way. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest bigbrindlebunny

Cindy, I couldn't even post until today. Your call for Zoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! to retrieve her from whatever mischief she had gotten into will forever echo over the Ridge Road Dog Park. She adored you. Remember when you first got her? She was too volatile to even do meet and greets with dogs outside of your pack. The last time I saw Zoe she was marching with everyone in the Saint Patrick's Day parade. Look at how far she came due to your love and care. That wouldn't have happened without you, she wouldn't have had a home if not for your patience and devotion. Never doubt you were the best in the world for your Zoe.

So deeply sorry you lost your precious little girl. She knew you loved her and she loved you back.........please find some comfort in that.

Peace be with you

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose