Zoe (In A While)

dante2zoe

Guest Downtownhoundz

Oh gosh Cindy, I was just thinking about you yesterday as I came across our GUR pictures of our boys from B'Ham. I'm just so sad to hear about Zoe and her passing, this is the hardest part of loving them.....hugs to you! :grouphug

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your unexpected and horrible loss.

Godspeed, lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Cindy :bighug

I am so very very sorry for your sudden loss of beautiful fiesty Zoe, please know although it is a very personal journey, we are here to walk it with you. :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Zoe, you are with the very very best. I bet you and the Queen are having quite a discussion about us ~

cindy, i am stunned speechless and so sorry to read about zoe. i'm glad i got the opportunity to photograph her for you last year. my thoughts are with you at this time.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

I'm so sorry, Cindy.....................

She might not be with you physically anymore, but you know she will remain in your heart and your memory forever. You should never have a doubt that she loved you. You always did what was absolutely the best thing for her, and for all your dogs.

I like to think that death isn't *just* an ending. It's also a new beginning - for the one who's passing on and the ones who are left behind. It just sucks that it hurts so much for those of us here.

:grouphug

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh Cindy, my heart is breaking for you. I'm so very sorry for sudden loss of Zoe. Huge hugs to you. Godspeed Zoe.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

oh no :cry1 :cry1 I'm so very, very sorry for your loss! :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Cindy, I'm so very sorry. I know the pain of sudden, unexpected loss... no words can make that feel any better.

It's clear from your tribute how much Zoe meant to you. Run free, Zoe. Find your brothers.

Marc and the girls

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Cindy, I so sorry. :grouphug

Our hounds are so wise...of course Zoe knew and will always know how much you love her.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest FawnFan

Cindy - I am so very sorry for your unexpected loss. Your tribute is beautiful as are the pictures you shared. She was a very pretty girl. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Run free Zoe.

Cindy, I cannot imagine how stunned you are after losing Zoe so suddenly. It's just not fair. It's......just......not......fair!!!!! Run with the wind, Zoe. I am sorry beyond words.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh no! I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Zoe found her home with you & the boys Cindy. I know she liked that home. I am so sorry that her crossing was so unexpected & sudden. Hugs to you & the boys

Carolne & Daphne

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina