Prayers Needed For Sara/update Post 1, Bad News

More good thoughts for Sara. Whatever it ends up being, I hope it's treatable and you have your girl home soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad it's not the encephalitis returning. If it's LS hopefully they will be able to see the problem area and plan treatment. Maybe some physical therapy would help too. Zephyr has had lumbar area problems too, in fact I was having it looked at and considering an MRI on his back right before the encephalitis hit him. It wasn't too bad, but still causing some problems. In some ways I think being less active from the chemo helped that. After he would play and run hard he used to get some bad pain, but that hasn't happened in a long time and he's had some really good running and playing sessions. At the same time though he got really out of shape during the hardest chemo and summer and needed some physical therapy especially for his rear left leg which is little weaker from the lower back problem. I think the PT really helped. I hope Sara is home with you soon and starts feeling better. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts, Zephyr sends love too.

I am so sorry to hear your last update. You and Sara are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I am so very sorry to read such sad news. My thoughts are with you and Sara, and your husband....hugs...

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)

So very sorry to hear the news, but relieved to hear you have the love and courage to do the right thing for your girl. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. :(

~Amanda

I'm so sorry :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so sorry. Sara could not have a more loving and devoted person than you. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I was so saddened by your update. The thought of her suffering like she is is heartbreaking :sad1. I know saying goodbye is hard. My heart goes out to you and your family :grouphug. My thoughts will be with you and Sara these last precious hours.

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Many hugs to you and a gentle "Goodbye, beautiful" to your special girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Roberta, I have no words :cry1 I am so, so sorry that you are having to say goodbye to your sweet Sara today. :brokenheart You and your girl (and Max) are in my thoughts.

Sending you courage and strength for today :grouphug I can tell how much you love her.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Roberta, I am so very very sorry. Please give a hug to your girl from me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, Roberta, I only just now saw this thread. I'm so very, very sorry. Please know that I'm thinking of you and your family. :(

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)