Kayla

Ullaluv

Hope, I'm so very sorry. Kayla was so special. You've had such an awful year. It's not fair. :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Run pain free Kayla. :f_pink

Thank you for giving her a family when she needed one the most. We are very sorry for your loss.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

oh God not another baby gone :cry1 :cry1

I am so very sorry, Hope :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I'm so very sorry :grouphug

Godspeed Kayla, such a special girl :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am very sorry for your loss of sweet Kayla. Thank you for giving her the last months of her life in a loving home.

Run free Kayla, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry. I know how devastating spinal issues are in our precious baby's having lost Cash just this past summer with a similar senario. Cash is happy now though, she can run again and for the first time in a long time has no pain. She has came back a couple of times and reassured me of this. I am sure Kayla is happy and well too-after all she's an angel. My deepest sympathy.

Kayla, look for Cash-you two would be a hit together- and maybe send your mom a sign.

:f_pink:f_red:f_pink

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Kayla and hope that time will heal your broken heart :grouphug .

Rest in peace, Kayla, loved and remembered always :brokenheart .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Kayla was blessed to land at your house, and the group was so wise to let her! I'm so sorry for your loss. Special scritches to Vernon.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful girl Kayla was & a wonderful friend. I wish all of you peace & strength. Godspeed Kayla! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest FullMetalFrank

Kayla sounds like a beautiful old lady... I can never imagine how someone can bounce a dog of such advanced years; but when they end up in a home like yours, where they can feel loved and needed and like they belong, I guess it's meant to be. I am so sorry she could not stay longer; she must have wanted to be with Gee again. Godspeed, Kayla....

Hope, I am so sorry your Kayla left you too soon. But then, forever wouldn't be enough time with such a sweetheart. However, I am hoping that Kayla helped Yukon find his way across the bridge.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

My thoughts to you and your sweet Vernon. What a wonderful gift of a forever home that you gave her.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Carol, considering what good care she took of Vernon, even when she was in pain herself, I'm sure she was there for your good boy, Yukon.

Hugs to you.

Carol, considering what good care she took of Vernon, even when she was in pain herself, I'm sure she was there for your good boy, Yukon.

Hugs to you.