Aortic Mass Or Clot In Left Atrium

That makes the health care provider in me wonder if it really is a clot or if it's like a hemangioma, but it really doesn't matter, the end result is going to be the same :(

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lorinda, I have been watching Lazer's story, checking for updates, and hoping for a much different outcome for you all. Lazer has the best mom and dad. I am so sorry. Thinking of you all. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest Adrianne

I'm so, so sorry to read this heartbreaking news. How absolutely horrible for all of you. I hope your remaining time together is filled with joy. Scritches to Lazer.

Ah, Lorinda, I can't tell you how sorry I am that it's not a different outcome for your precious boy. Please know that we are sharing your sadness and frustration---sometimes everything we do is not enough to keep them with us. But still we have to try, and that was what you did, of course, and are still doing, his safety and well-being foremost in your mind.

You guys are in my prayers!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

what a gut punch. I'm so terribly sorry. How heartbreaking for you and DH.

I just want to say that YOU are amazing and did everything right! You gave Lazer a chance and that is all we can ever do. Unfortunately, some things can not be fixed. I know that feeling of what if I didn't do that etc. But you did give Lazer cpr and I commend you for that. You can have peace and comfort in the future knowing you did Everything humanly possible. No doubts and no regrets. You were there for him!

Life can't be measured in years but in the quality time that was shared. I know from your posts that you had greyt quality time with your Lazer.

There are many people here sending out strength and comfort to you all.

Prayers for peace, comfort and strength...

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Still praying. Miracles do happen and they don't call them miracles for nothing.:hope

Thank you,, I believe in miracles too!!!

Lazer continues to do more "normal" things everyday since this ordeal started. He is more alert. he pee'd on top of Powers pee yesterday,, :blush He is taking some raw hamburger meat balls for nutrition ~ on his own ~ i don't have to shove them down his throat. he slept all night without a potty break,,,,

HE WAGGED HIS TAIL! his tail has hung lifelessly since the collapse,, and his head as been tilting to the right,, this too is getting better.

Is it too much to ask for a miracle?

:hope

Edited by 3DogNite

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

ABSOLUTELY NOT! There is not much in this world that I wouldn't give up for my own dogs, so you go right ahead and ask, pray for or be gutsy like me and demand a miracle! Care to join me???

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Lorinda, it is not too much to ask for a miracle! :hope I am keeping you and Lazar in my thoughts and prayers.

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Keeping up the good thoughts for you and your sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Lorinda, sending cyber hugs to you and Lazer. I'm trying to type this at work without a net - my heart is breaking for you. I am praying that angels keep you and Lazer wrapped in wings of comfort and peace. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Hoping for another good day tomorrow and then another and another and another..... :hope

Yep, that's the way it goes---one day at a time. And if he's feeling okay, then he could keep being your miracle boy for quite a while.

We'll keep those High Beams on!

Hugs to you and your sweet boy, and gentle nose kisses from his "frends".

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

friday morning update

i want a miracle!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Lorinda after reading the update all I can say is "Wow!". I am a firm believer in treating holistically, a combination of both conventional and alternative medicines. I hope this improvement continues. Granted alternative medicine does not have the studies and trials that conventional medicine has, but I look at anecdotal evidence of their benefit and how they affect my hound as an individual.

I agree I am a firm beleiver also treating holistically, a combination of both conventional and alternative medicines, I have seen miracles happen!!!!! Praying that this too will be a miracle with Lazer! :grouphug:candle:hope :hope

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

What a nice update to find this morning. My vet practices holistic and traditional medicine, I'm a firm believer in it. Sending healing thoughts for continued comfort and melting of clots!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014