Aortic Mass Or Clot In Left Atrium

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to hear Lazer is continuing to slowly improve. I hope the next tests show a reduction in the clots.

As far as tempting foods go I put about a heaping tablespoon of the cottage cheese/flax oil blend (Budwig diet) on Nadir's kibble and he loves it. I actually think it has helped him with his IBD issues.

Don't forget Vanilla Ensure. (I think it should be the "regular" rather than any of the souped up versions...)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Come on Lazer, please eat for your mom! You're doing well buddy, keep it up.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

GREAT update! For Lazer::kiss2 I am still praying for Lazer.

I have had excellent success with raw green tripe for picky eaters; even canned tripe has worked good; and one picky eater decided that Fresh Pet refrigerated roll from the grocery store was good. Anything to get calories in.

Thanks for the wonderful update.

Lazer :food:chow !!!

I agree with Batmom, unless he has dietary restrictions, just give him what ever he will eat! I forget, also, with all the meds he is on, is he getting anything for his tummy?

I have not done anything more for his tummy. I just make sure he has food in there before giving all the pills and supplements. toast w/peanut butter is a favorite. and as long as the fluids are being absorbed well, and not pooling then i feel like we are ahead of the game.

:rolleyes:

and Shakey cheese is a staple at meals! B)

Edited by 3DogNite

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

one more update then, i'll start a new thread :blush

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Oh, thank doG! It was either an update today or I was going to burst! I'm more of the scream-then-cry kinda gal, so chanting is not my strong suit, but you know I will be praying as fast and as hard as I can. He's amazing - you're amazing and I can hardly believe it has been 4 weeks! Go Lazer!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead