Gremlin ~ Greys Gremlin

Guest PhillyPups

Guest Lovey_Hounds

I'm so sorry for your loss, we all know how much you love her and I'm sure she knew she is loved. She was such a gorgeous girl and I always enjoyed reading stories about her.

Run free pretty girl

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful girl..it's been so much fun to read about her. What a great life you gave her too. :f_pink:grouphug

Cathy (and Jackie)

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

Guest greytbookert

Pat, I'm so sorry for your loss. You gave Gremlin a wonderful home full of love and she never wanted for anything.

Run free pretty lady, you'll be missed by many.

Miss Pat and family, I am so sorry for your loss. I so enjoyed Gremlin's wit, wisdom, and adventures in the chat club. Even though her time with you was so short, she packed a whole lot of livin' into that time. I wish peace for your heart, knowing that she is waiting for you. "carpe de Chicken Futs" Gremlin! :f_pink

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Guest GreytgroupLeader

Pat, I'm so sorry for you loss. I'll never forget the look on Gremlin's face when I pulled her out of the pool. The stink eye I got from her was unforgetable. Not only did she "dive" not jump in but she dove into the deep end (8 ft ). As she shook herself off, she shot me a look like "hey, I didn't pee in your pool, I was just taking as dip" The diving Diva. Run and swim free little girl.

Guest budsmom

It was obvious from every post how much joy you brought each other. I'm sorry seems so inadequate, but I truly am. My thoughts are with you and your pack. :grouphug

Oh I'm so sorry. :grouphug I adopted my first broodie Aggie at 11 as well and I know the unique way those dear ladies wind up in your heart. They are truly special dogs and their crossing over is a special so piercing pain. I am sure she is looking on lovingly now- doubtless you will be blessed with her always-love that strong and special will always be with you. I would imagine she is with other broodies telling them all about the special mom who gave her a real life, a special and happy life, at the most needly time of her life.

Run free, young healthy and happy dearest Gremlin-you are loved always.

:f_red:f_pink:f_red

Purple is the color of Royalty. She wears it well. I am so sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so sorry for your loss - rest in peace, Gremlin.

:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Run free Mama Gremlin, I loved reading about you! :f_pink Just pretend they are purple.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

Pat :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

You have been and continue to be in my thoughts.

Rest well, Gremlin. You will be missed...

:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Aww Pat, I am so sorry :grouphug she was definitely a character, which made her a perfect match for you!

We will see you later Gremlin, you beautiful stripedy girl.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.