Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

rycezmom

I am so sorry. Gustopher was one of my favorite GT hounds. He will be missed by so many. Godspeed sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. He will definitely be missed by many many people.

Run far and fast and free, sweet Gus!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He was an extraordinary boy.

Godspeed Gustopher P.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh, no, I'm so sorry.

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Leslie, I have no words. There is only one Pimpmaster G.- always cool, always suave. The Duchess was always flattered by his kind words and respectful admiration.

I can only guess at the pain you are feeling, but know you have my deepest sympathy. Run free handsome Gustopher. The ladies of Blackwood and I shall miss you.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Leslie, just got home and saw this. You were so kind to me when I lost Bessie after her toe amputation. But now I have no words to console you. Please know that the tears are flowing freely. We are never, ever ready for this.

May you soon be able to smile through your tears, when the memories keep parading through your mind.

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

hugs, sue

:grouphug:f_red :f_red :f_red:grouphug

Edited by dex95lucy

Oh, Leslie, I gasped when I saw his name, and I share the shock and sadness of everyone who knew him and loved him. Even those of us who never met him felt as if he was a friend who we could laugh with and admire. I think your Gustopher was, and is, one of those dogs who is larger than life, very much like Winslow (also a big, gorgeous cow dog), a dog we can't imagine ever leaving us. It's so hard to believe that he is gone.

I have always thought your posts were wonderfully sensitive and articulate, and your tribute is a perfect example of how well you knew him, how deeply you loved him, and how unselfishly you shared him with us. We all thank you for that. And thinking of how much we'll miss him, I can't imagine that awesome empty space he has left in your home and your heart. But like you said, he will always be with you. He gave you so much to remember with a smile---the guy could rock a pimp hat and still maintain his class and style! And how many girlhound's (and girl human's) hearts did he cause to flutter? You were so blessed to have shared your life with this magnificent dog.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest tricolorhounds

I saw Gustopher's name and my heart sunk... no, no, no was running through my head. No, it can't be :cry1

When we lost our Felicity last year you wrote " Sometimes a pup comes along that's just special. They fold themselves into your life and make themselves a part of your heart, your soul and your very being. They are special in that they love us, teach us, help us through our lifes little bumps and are happy just to be with you with no expectations. They are yours, unconditionally, just as you are theirs. It seems you were blessed with one of these special, exceptional, pups. Our hearts cry for the loss of the best part of her that you no longer have. Our hearts celebrate the love that she gave you and your family, both human and hound, and the joy that she leaves in your heart."

Thank you for those comforting words, I'll treasure them forever ... I hope they bring comfort back to you :grouphug

... run free Gustopher P. Jones :gh_run2

My heart dropped when I saw his name this morning. You can add me to the list of greytalkers that are sending you hugs.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Another shocked person here :( .

Gus is one of the first hounds that I remember from when I joined GT. You replied to one of my posts about Sunny with the comment that you had one just like him at home. I always looked out for posts and pictures of Gus after that. I'll miss him, even though I only knew him through his presence on GT.

I am so very sorry that Gus has had to leave you :grouphug.

RIP Gus :brokenheart

f_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest KennelMom

Oh noooooooooo! :cry1 I'm so sorry :grouphug What a beautiful and well loved hound by so many of us here on GT. I also think he has the best. name. ever. What a wonderful tribute...I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye :grouphug