Help Prayers White Light

Hope tomorrow she says to you, "Hey, stick a fork in me - I'm done! Now let's go HOME!" Praying for more good news tomorrow.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fandogs

Just reading this now.. so glad Cash is doing so well. Hope she has a great, sleep filled night.. and finds herself home with her loving family on Saturday.

Please keep posting.

Saturday morning:

I'm going to see her and avaluate whether I feel she can com home. It's so chaotic here with the other four, and they are pretty rambunctious! So I just want Cash to be safe and not afraid to be here.

I hope this works. I took some pics of her when I was with her yesterday.

33962_1699248331609_1549928902_1668114_194819_n.jpg

The harness is from Ruffwear and is sold at REI Outdoor store. It's made for dogs going hiking.

Update later! Hopefully with Cash at my feet!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:kiss2 we are all pulling for you Cash!

hope you are feeling better today.

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

You'll find the harness so helpful! That's the same one I use with Loca.

Hopefully your next post will be announcing Cash's homecoming :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Would she feel safer in an xpen Chris or just more stressed? I hope she is home with you very soon!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest bluefawn

Just seeing this post and reading from the beginning. Sending white light and prayers for Cash for a full recovery! You are such a good mom Chris smile.gif I know this is a scary time for you! Looking forward to more good updates!

:confetti:confettiSHE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confetti:confetti

2399345070013527144S600x600Q85.jpg

She's walking better than yesterday and the vet said, given the level of improvement day to day, that there's no reason she won't come back to 100%. We won't know for sure though for several weeks probably. Cash still needs some help for stabilization, especially going potty, but she's walking mostly on her own. We got home and she's been asleep most of the afternoon. Got up to eat dinner and go O-U-T (a pee and a poop!!!) and drink a ton of water, so we'll have to go back outside pretty soon. :rolleyes:

She's glad to be home and we're OVERJOYED to have her back. Thank you everyone for all your words of support, all your prayers, all the Power Ranger Hi Beemz, all the white light and good thoughts. I can't tell you how much they were/are appreciated.

Chris and Cash :D

2156769970013527144S600x600Q85.jpg

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

YAY for Cash! How happy you must be to have your precious girl home again.

I hope she keeps getting better and better.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:confetti Welcome Home Cash!

Still keeping you in our thoughts and sending prayers and white light for your complete recovery! :hope:candle

Kathy and Breeze

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.