Help Prayers White Light

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your chanting and prayers! I think they helped!

Cash is awake and the ventilator tube is out. She's breathing on her own and all organs seem to be working. Her heart and lungs sound very good, and her kidneys are flushing busily. She's raising her head and looking around, and her pupils are reactive and "perfect." She's on some pain meds, some gastro protectors, some sedation still (but not unconscious, just to keep her quiet), electrolytes, and other IV fluids. The vet is pretty sure she had a super bad reaction to the vaccines. These were normal shots, and she's had them all before, even given at the same time, so there's no real answer as to why she had a reaction this time.

The vet says she's not completely out of the woods yet - overnight will be the critical time - but things are looking exactly like what they should at this time. Her prognosis is guarded but generally positive. I'll hear from the vet in a couple hours and we'll see how she's doing then.

Thank you all again and again and again!!!!!!

Chris

Cash's Mom

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest sweetpea

Oh that's a (guarded) relief!

I was so afraid when the "hour" came and went and went again.

We'll keep thinking good thoughts!

xoxo

Buzzy and 'da Pea

:yay

Good news! Hope she has a good night. Sounds like she is heading the right direction.

Whew.

We'll watch for updates tomorrow.

I know of two horses who had very nasty reactions to their 'normal' spring vaccines this year. Vets are not sure which vaccine it was. Very scary.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Good news that she's coming out of it without seizing again! Continued prayers that she's well enough to come home tomorrow.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest kelli123

Oh thank goodness. I will pray for her through out the night and light a special candle for her. This is so scary. This is the reason why I'm thinking of not doing annual vaccinations.

:candle:candle:hope:hope:getwell

It sucks you think you are doing every thing right and this stuff happens , Im so sorry for you and Cash