Help Prayers White Light

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my last update for this thread, I think.

Cash isn't 100%, but she's really come a long way. She hardly needs the support from the harness anymore and I can tell she's growing tired of it! Today, she looked so forlorn when the other dogs went upstairs that we hauled her up there. It's where our bedroom is and that's always been her "safe" spot when she's feeling anxious. She jumped up on our bed and flopped over, sighing quite dramatically. I don't think we're going to be able to keep her downstairs anymore.

The E-vet called today to see how she was doing. The tech told me she was the one who carried Cash in from my car when she was seizing and not breathing. She also said she went home crying that night because she didn't think Cash was going to make it. I could hear her get a little choked up when I told her how good Cash was doing.

Thank you all again for your wonderful support during this. She's my girl and I don't know what I would have done if things had turned out differently.

Chris :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly