Urgent Question For Adopter-

Oh Angel Peter...Run with our Angels...they will show you the way. There are no more tears at Rainbow Bridge. I know he...along with my Queenie...are enjoying food together and their kidneys are healed. I am so sorry for your loss...I know how bad it hurts. Know that my Angel Sophia was there waiting. Godspeed...Watch for beautiful Rainbows from above. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. It's raining here now -- maybe because we are crying with you. I followed your story and hoped, as you did, that he would recover. Your handsome handsome boy.

Godspeed, Peter. Kiss the angels for us.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm heartbroken about your loss. :( Was SO hoping your precious boy would pull through. Godspeed, sweet Peter... join the angels and run like the wind again. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry. I've been following your story and so hoped all would be well. I lost a grey in March and I know how terrible this time is for you. You did everything you could for him.

Hugs,

Kim, Silver and Holly

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

I'm am so sorry for the loss of your special boy. I have been following this thread and was hoping upon hope that things would go well for Peter.

Godspeed Peter

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

I'm in tears, was hoping for a full recovery for Peter. I know it doesn't help, but you have my condolences. I hope you are soon left with only good memories of your time with your boy. :cry1

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest FullMetalFrank

D@mn, d@mn, d@mn! I was so hoping he would pull through. I am terribly sorry for your loss, I know many folks here were all pulling for your baby. :f_white:f_white:f_white

Guest PetersMom

Thank you so much everyone, for your thoughts and prayers. This has been a very difficult few days but we try to find some comfort knowing that Peter is free and running, smiling and thinking of us.

We miss him sooo much already and even though we know he doesnt have to fight anymore, we are totally heartbroken. :weep

This board has been a place we have turned to for the last few days, seeking out advice and comfort from all those here who know just how truly wonderful Greyhounds are. We cant thank you enough.

Our PDP will be terribly missed but we are so proud of the fight he gave it. We will miss him terribly and our hearts will hold him always.... :crying

The overwhelming love you have for Peter has come across so clearly and my heart is breaking for you both tonight. :brokenheart I'm just so sorry. You are both amazing and caring and Peter was the luckiest boy in the world to have felt so loved. Please stay with us and let us know how you are doing. We truly care.

:bighugf_yellow:bighug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

So sad, poor guy. :cry1:candle Run with the angels Peter. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so very sorry. I was so hoping as were so many people who never met Peter.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so very sorry.

Godspeed Peter :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

This photo really hit me hard. I checked your boy on GH-data. Peter was a half brother to my Jet (it says Jake next to his pic ;) ), the dorky long eared boy in my siggie. They had the same sire, System Carl.

100_1025.jpg

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.