Urgent Question For Adopter-

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PetersDad and PetersMom, I am so so sorry. Peter was a beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing him in your wonderful tribute to him in your "memories of Peter". He was clearly loved and happy ... know that even though he left you way too soon, you gave him the best possible life.

I hope you will stick around Greytalk now that you've found us.

Edited by GreyFox

I'm so VERY sorry. :grouphug:f_red Peter was a sweetheart! :wub: I hope when your hearts heal some, you'll consider giving another grey a wonderful home. I think Peter would approve! Run free Peter. :gh_run:angelwings

I'm so sorry :(

:grouphug He was a handsome boy, run pain free sweet angel Peter :candle

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I just came back to this thread after a few day, only to read the heartbreaking end. Tears are falling here for the loss of your beautiful Peter. What a luv, and what a fighter.

I know you feel now that it would be too painful to ever love a dog again that much. DH and I felt the same way last Aug. when we had to put down our Latanya, (a lab mix) after almost 17 years. I said I couldnt ever do it again, but in 4 months I had our application in for our first greyhound, we got him in March. He has brightened our lives. Our dogs are so special to us all.

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

I'm so sorry for your loss, he was such a special boy to you both and what a loving tribute to him. Hugs and prayers to you both, wish I could do more to help ease the pain....