Lacey Laine

I'm so sorry hon!

:grouphug

Stay well, Lacey!

As always you and Fred are in my thoughts!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacers, you can tell your mom that you and I talked and I'm going to throw a White Pebble in the Atlantic for you and for your daddy in just a couple days. Hang in there, sweetie, until they get your treatment figured out.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Here is your link for the Candles. I started a Group for LaceyLaine. Thinking of you......

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...ng&gi=Lacey

How beautiful. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Machbragal

I am so sorry. You certainly have been dealt a very, very rough hand. Wish I could be there to help you out. Life can be SO incredibly tough it's hard to put one foot in front of the other and keep going.

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish I had words to say how much I feel for you and what you're going through. I hope that it helps to know how many people here at GT are sending you our good thoughts and prayers for healing.

:grouphug:grouphug To all.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Thanks for putting the candle site on for us. I lit one from me and Nike lit one too. We are praying hard for all of you. Get some rest tonight girl. We'll do the praying!!

Another candle lit and prayers sent for Lacey Laine.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson