Lacey Laine

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...My little girl with Miss Nellie's monkey. :wub: LaceyLaine is a brave girl. For those of you who don't know...on Oct. 22nd LaceyLaine would have been 3 years cancer free from Malignant Melanoma. If Dr. Couto will help us...we will start the count down all over again. :sad1 I must get a copy of this picture and frame it. Thank you Janet. :grouphug

Patti you, Fred and the pups have our love, prayers and support. Hang in there.

Remember.................

motivator5827824-600x480.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

OMG Patty and Fred I just saw this and I am so very sorry. I had no idea this was going on and wondered why you haven't emailed me. I haven't checked up here because I always have that fear of looking here. Oh girlfriend, know we all love you and pray for Lacers. Sophia will watch over all of you. I have nothing to say except my prayers and white light will be with the both of you. Be strong Lacers, Aunt Linda loves you and Nike sends lots of hugs.

Patti you, Fred and the pups have our love, prayers and support. Hang in there.

Remember.................

motivator5827824-600x480.jpg

I just LOVE that photo...Lacers and Miss Nellie's monkey! But, I am so sad to hear about Lacers :(

Patti...You have our love, prayers and support too!!

:hope

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Ah crap :(

But as you said Patti, she's a brave doggie and she's strong too so we'll be willing her along as she fights this battle.

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:grouphug

Lymphoma, in many cases, can be highly treatable. Please let me know if I can send you some info on CoCo's treatment.

Hugs to you, DH, and all of your pack.

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I'm so sorry that Lacey Laine and your family are facing another such battle on top of everything else. Please know that you are surrounded by loving support and healing prayers. :grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.