Speaking of Black Hounds (new pic!)

Where is the best spot *anyware* for them to be? 

IMG-6686.jpg

Yeah, I’m knot sure that’s the spot. :rolleyes:

Yep, she’s really thare :yikes

IMG-6712.jpg

And this one, sigh. At least she’s visible. Sigh  

IMG-6716.jpg

:lol :wub:

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Both well camouflaged!

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:lol Both of their favorite spots. What could possibly go rong? :gmark

• Haha 3

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Yes! Why do they do that? I almost killed Wiki and myself when she was lurking in the dark on a dark rug on a light colored floor. Looks like you need a brindle rug, but she did the best she could. :P

Seriously, I'm so happy to see they have made themselves at home so quickly. :heart

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Black Hounds at night in the yard is the reason all mine wear collar lights all the time now!!!  :lol

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

G approves! I think his goal in life is to be stepped on so he can be offended.

My tortie Bibbi used to like to sit on the office chair and all you could see were her big yellow eyes.

• Haha 2

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

8 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Yes! Why do they do that? I almost killed Wiki and myself when she was lurking in the dark on a dark rug on a light colored floor. Looks like you need a brindle rug, but she did the best she could. :P

Seriously, I'm so happy to see they have made themselves at home so quickly. :heart

Yikes! And did Wiki just get some payback? Hope you are ok! :kiss2

Ebbie does leave her den and enjoys a proper bed. Mostly :lol

IMG-6690.jpg

• Like 5

It was when Kibo arrived I quickly realized that we needed some motion-sensor lights placed along the back fence  :P

• Like 2

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:beatheart

IMG-6759.jpg

• Like 9

• FiveRoooooers changed the title to Speaking of Black Hounds (new pic!)