WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Lookit Mister Widget Ponee!!!!!  He's gots braids in his mane!!!  OMD!  That must take a lot of pashents!  What a good ponee!!

Miss Ivy!  Just sleep sweet girl!  You don't gots to eat unless you wanna!  :kiss2

Miss Nancy we hope your concert isn't too hawt!  There's  a big Blooz Festival on the river every year on the 4th of Julai weekend, and everybody is all :yikes about the 100 degree weathers!!!  

Our yard doods were just here and lefted so our dinner is LATE!!!!  :angryfire

Later Gaters!!

AP - hongry  :chow

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

7 minutes ago, Jenbo said:

well it's only 102° here today so yay :sowhat

:o     

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

:wave

Glad Ivy is home and seems to be feeling okay after the ane.sthesia.  Hope everything goes well.

So many hot houndies!  Wishing for cool breezes and gentle showers for those who need them.  We had cool temps today but the humidity was through the roof, like 70-degree dew points.  More rain maybe tonight and tomorrow.  We'll see.  :nod

Miss O!C Nancy, I'm glad you liked the Grocery Store book.  I'm not doing so well with the Preston and Child book.  It's not very interesting to me.  I have another book on hold that I'll pick up after the holiday, maybe wait on the other one and try again later.  

Miss Elizabeth, those fire ants are nasty little critters.  I hope you can keep them at least contained a little.  

The Widge is such a good ponee!  And the little girl has a very good seat.  Nice straight back.  Heels down, little one!!  :kiss2

The wind sent my trash down the street and around the corner last night.  I'll go collect it here in a little bit.  

Have a good night, everyone.  

Miss Noo Carol

Miss Noo Carol, Momma reads those books too and she says the ones about the wummin named Constance are kinda boring to her.  She is akchoally NOT looking forward to the new next one cause it's all about HER!!  :lol Usually she finds them fun and kinda inneresting!

Miss Jenn, we are heading there on Friedday and we are NOT looking forward to that eether.

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning and Happy Independence Day! :standard to all our American friends!

I’m letting Ivy sleep in.  She had a quiet night and perked up a bit by the time we took them out for their bedtime potty break.  I’ll try giving her a light breakfast this morning.

Enjoy the day! :standard

Miss Kathy 

• Like 1

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

17 hours ago, greysmom said:

Miss Lizabeth Momma has found this stuff called Neosporin + Pain Reliever that's got lidocaine in it

Thanks but I'm allergic to Neosporin.  I'm using icthammol at night and generic Claritin during the day.  I can't believe Ive been good enough not to pop the pustule. :rolleyes:  Come to find out, fire ants grab your with their pincers at one end and sting you with their other end a la scorpion. :eek   That's why you have to brush so hard to get them off (whilst they're injecting their poison the entire time).

Cindy, Fizzie Lizzie sounds like the perfect houndie for your situation.  Most definitely worth the rearrangements.

Jupiter wouldn't pee for Richard last night.  He (Richard not Jupiter) said he could hear distant fireworks.  I took him out and walked him up and down the road (in my robe and sippers) but nope.  Nada.  Ain't gonna happen.  He whined for a minute during the night.  I petted him and told him to go back to bed and he did.  And, he wasn't super wet  this morning.

Patsy ca1a20_2b6fffe4ddae42ea99f674c523cdee7f~

I'm off to Crossroads for my usual Thursday shift.  After breakfast and lunch (and making key lime pies), we'll prep ribs and corn and watermelon for their dinner.  Then, I'll come home and fix our ribs and corn and watermelon. :blink: Instead of my usual Volunteer grey and lavender T shirt, I'll wear a red tunic,blue shorts and a white apron.   :standard          :whisper My aprons are getting quite the workout :rolleyes:

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Hot’n’Humid   :coffee     Perhaps that Dome is headed here  :(

Happy 4th Of July  :confetti

Hope Ivy feels better today.  How long before you get the results? 

I’ll be off to the Shack for a while today. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

GUd hoomid 4th ob July! We are hoping most people didn't habs da funds to buy Dere own fireworks.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Cindy, Nate is the only dog I've ever had who routinely asks to go out to potty in the middle of the night.  Every.  Night.  At least once. I don't think he should need to go,  but I can't bring myself to ignore a request to go to the potty and he's consistent enough that I must assume he needs to go. On the other hand, I know he can hold for ever if it's raining, so I carry a low level of suspicion and resentment. :D  I always appreciate it when he times his trips out with my own potty trips. :blush

Now, what a nice story about Fizzy's arrival in your life, Miss Cindy!  He chose you and boy howdy did he choose Mister David!  It is real touching to hab a hound take an extra special liking to you.  Get's 'em ebery time. :D   :yay  I hab some nice collars from NancyB.  I fink some nice velvet martingales would werk great in the woods. :nod 

Oooh, MIz Ducky, I deed to see if Ma would ask your friend to make a collar for me that says "Brat Boy", since that's what Ma's taken to calling me.

AP, Tinker kitteh too is a dedicated bug hunter of all flying bugs.  He does Knot practice catch and release. :eek    Neosporin + Pain Reliever  That's what Ma's been spraying on Tinker's healed behind wound! 
Your hot weather sounds eben more nightmarish than owrs and I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Miss Patsy, whine away!  That is way more roughing it than Ma would enjoy too, no matter how beautiful the surroundings. :kiss2 

Ivy got home safe from the vet!  :yay  Sleeping in a sunbeam. :wub:

Lookit Widget and that cute kiddo he's teaching and habing fun wif!  Widget can do just about eberyfing well, can't he? Mam, you must be so proud ob all the werk you and he hab done together to get to that point. :yay

Miss Elizabeth, you are gonna spend the whole day cooking great foodstuffs for people to enjoy. :kiss2

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Cindy, Love that Collar has lots of everyday fabric collars.   That's the vendor that we saw at GiG and you were picking out tag collars.   I have a couple of their martingales and they are greyt!    Also, Crown Collars has good everyday collars too.

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

It’s the day the sky hexplodes! :waveusaflag We had sum loud bangs lass nite. I don’t like it but I don’t freek out. Mistress stayed up late hopin they’d be over so I could go out to peepee. When we did go out there were beeg bangs so we juss waited in the garaj till they were done. I didn’t wanna go out in the yard so Mistress gave me a bit of a shove <_< but then I juss trotted out like normill and went pee.

We ain’t doin mutch today. Mistress will cook us sum hot dogs on the leddle grill outside. There is a chance of rains and storms rite round firewerks time so we’ll see what happins. It usually don’t deter the nayborhood ding dongs.

Miss Cindy, that’s a great story bout how Fizzy came to live wiff you! And even more great that the dentist lubs her and she and Lacy are good pals already! My lass cupple collars came from Eccelctic Hound on the Etsy. I see they gots one that says Daddy’s Girl and another calt Little Monster, that seems like it matches up wiff the girlies. :D

Andipants, talkin bout the Indian foods and tikka made my Mistress want sum. She shoulda planned better and coulda made her chikken tikka on the grill. It’s the best thin she makes on the grill but it is too spicy for dogs so I’d never know.

Ivy looks so kewte snuggled up in that great beeg bed! I’m glad she’s doing good this mornink.

Lookit Widget, star camp ponee wiff bows in his hair! :yay Mayhaps he could teech my Mistress to ride. Her only hexperients is trail rides as a teenager. The last time she rode a horise she was prolly 17 and wiff sum friendlies they went to a horse ridin place and the juss sent these girls wiff no hexperients off on the horsies all alone wiff no guide and juss toll em to stay on the trail. It was all fine till they were almoss back to the barn and there was a beeg open field and alla them horsies juss took off at full gallop or run or whatever and Mistress and friends juss held on and tried not to die. :wow That was the end of Mistress’ horse ridin days.

Miss Lizabeth, we are gonna come to your house for ribs and corn and waddermellin and mangoes. We should be there bout suppertime, juss wait for us, K? :P

Nate! “A low level of suspishun and resentment” is zaktly how my Mistress feels when I’m a pesto to go out in the middle of the nite. I went thru a phase when I was doing it every nite but now it’s stopped. Even iffen I was juss going to look round I did a quik peepee so it didn’t look so suspishus.

Everybuddy stay cool and calm today!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Wiki, peeing when you are really on a reconnaissance trip is SO SMART! 

Your riding story reminded Ma ob the time her Daddy took Ma and Auntie Ann to one ob those riding places when they were liddle girls.
Daddy grew up on a ranch, so he rode well.  Ann and I were horse crazy and SO excited to go riding with Daddy!  We got to the trail riding place in time to see a poor girl have an experience much like yours.  Her horse saw the stable at the end of his ride and took off at a brisk canter straight into the stall with the poor girl ducking frantically to save herself.  The owner talked enough to Daddy to decide to send Daddy out on that horse. :eek  Well, Daddy was just fine but he had fun riding off on that bad mannered horse and reminding it gently of its manners.  Ann and I went with another group of riders and had fun.  We finally met back up with Daddy at the barn at the end of the ride.  We were proud of Daddy's skills but kind of missed the fun ob riding with him.

Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Gud erly affernoon :wave Unforchoonattly dare is no rainy rains in da forkast fur dis eebnink <_< Mummy haffs KNOT dun a Joolyfoorf wiff me yet so she is a bit contserned dat I will be bery alarmed. I am BERY sensitiff to noises and I get up and run around and eben bork at noises sumtimes. Mummy haffs sumhow nebber had a hound dat woz bovvered by firewerks or funder, so she's oberdoo. <_< We shall see. 

Miss Cindy we luffed reeding da story ob how Fizzy came to be wiff yoo :wub: 

Wiki! NONOBADDOG :shakefinger Do KNOT lik yur booboo! Yoo no it dribes hoomans bonkers when we do dat. Yoo shood follow my ecksample, I gots woonds too and haff I liklikked dem in da ten days since I went to da urgent care? No I haff KNOT, coz I yam a gud bo--

53833778069_c7db35c1c0.jpg

Um, ware did dat pikchur come from :blush Nooo mummy yoo juss hadda embareassme didn't yoo! Plusalso I sed I didn't liklik it, and I did KNOT, it's KNOT my fault dat yoo terned yur bak for like 5 minnits and I got an itch...and, er...  scratched the :censored out of it :blush :sofa 

Ok fine, a beeg scab came off and it woz KNOT reddy, and I also upset anudder beeg scab neggst to it and mummy woz all, like, SERIOUSLY? She woz deffnitly KNOT impresst. She cleened it and put neosporin on it (since she woz watching me) and tried to put gauze around it butt it's in a difficult spot so dat gauze came off after 10 minnits. And wivin 2 minnits I had got bluds on a pillow :hehe She woz KNOT impresst wiff dat eeder. 

GUESS WOT! GUESS WOT! Me mailbocks moobed yesserday large.livraison-delivery.gif.3d4b39304ad Or rader me frunt porch got a THUD and mummy woz KNOT eckspectink ennyfink so she went to take a look. AND IT WOZ FUR MEEE ca1a20_40b311b997fe42fd96628a722a4e5fae~ca1a20_d6a1b4d054f04c838927ca133719b06a~ Me most ecksellent fellow Mainers AnnIE and Punkin and Miss Jan sent me PEENIT BUTTAH BALLS :wow Dey woz sooooo gud ca1a20_aaf5972129b143c4ac10e9a1b9d230ef~ Lookit me eyeballs!

WOTIZITT WOTIZZIT GIMME GIMME

53832910406_c462b057c3.jpg

Oh my dog! It smells amazink!

53833348155_a764d315a4.jpg

Let me drop haff ob it all ober de sofa  and den slowly lik up all da bits and leeb slobber around fur mummy to sit on :laughitup 

53831998892_8547d99046.jpg

Miss Jan!! Fank yoo soooooo much! Yoo are da best! :kiss2 ca1a20_efe430bfa63a421b9b2a28ba3c715845~@FiveRoooooers  I alreddy scoffed free ob dem. Mummy says she's fattenink me up fur Crispmix (KNOT shore wot dat meens? She cackled in a witchy kind ob way when she said it so I yam a bit suspishuss :unsure )

16 hours ago, greysmom said:

Miss Nancy we hope your concert isn't too hawt!  There's  a big Blooz Festival on the river every year on the 4th of Julai weekend, and everybody is all :yikes about the 100 degree weathers!!!  

And let's hope no one takes their dogs to these concerts :angry: It drives me nuts when I see people take their dogs to noisy marches, noisy festivals, etc. Inevitably it's a sweltering day and the dogs always look miserable and hot and anxious. 

3 hours ago, LBass said:

I always appreciate it when he times his trips out with my own potty trips. :blush

Miss Lucy do yoo KNOT haff indoor plummink? Why yoo go and do yur bizniss in da yard wiff Nate?  :huh 

Miss Jerilyn, Mummy did try probionicals butt apparently dare's a lot ob hit and miss wiff dose, because eech person responds to diffrint wons so reely dat particular kind ob cocktail has to be reely targeted fur dem bacteria eech person has. So da wons yoo buy in da store offen don't werk fur sumwon. Bery glad yoors did! Mummy's tummy is mostlee better again now :) 

Lupin hoo finks it's time fur anudder peenit bEtter cookie ball 

Edited by MerlinsMum
  • Like 2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hello my Friendlies!!

First day of weathering alerts for too HAWT weathers.  We're gonna be in the 90s today, then around 100, more or less, until next Windsday!!!  :yikes 

Miss Jenn, no.  We are gonna be HAWHAWTHAWT at ourownhouse.  The weather dood is just saying this heat dome is so big it's gonna cover alla the west coast and pretty far to the eest too!!!  :yikes 

Miss Ivy we hope you are feeling more betterer this morning and that you hadded a good brekkie!!  :thumbs-up 

Have a fun day volunteering Miss Lizabeth.  Momma still thinks that the Lidocaine mite be your friendlie for dealing with the painings of those ant bites.  :nod  Alla that food sounds FABOO to me!! :D 

Mam, you gotta go to work!!!  Cause you don't gots a holiday today!!!  ;) 

Miss Wiki, I do NOT care about the fireworks boomers, but Flizzie had a bad time last nite and Momma thotted she was gonna go over the fencing for a minit.  So today she is getting drugged up all day and we are changing our skedool so we don't hafta go o-u-t during the Booming Time!!  Last nite Momma set her alarm and got up at 2 ay emm to take us out cause we got innerupted at our ushual time.  She'll do the same thing tonite.

Mister Nate, did Miss Loosy water all her gardening things outside??  Hahahaha!!!  Momma's got a riding place story too!!  She has saided before that she tooked riding lessins and did a lot of riding camps and stuff when she was in grading skool, and had herown horsie in Hi Skool.  Well.  She was a yung adult and living on herown, and she really wanted to ride, so she went to one of those stable places where you could do a "trail ride."  They gived her a horsie and sent her on her way around the trails on 10 or 15 acres!!  She didn't get losted, but at some point the horsie just refused to walk forward v- no matter how much she kikked it or shook the rainings or nuthing.  They just stood there in the middle of the trail, with the horsie trying to eat the grass off the side!!  Other peeples on horsies would come by and Momma would be embarrassed, but the horsie wouldn't move, or follow the other horsies that passed!!  She finally had to get off and lead her horsie back to the barn.  The peeples there all laffed at her, and Momma was kinda mad cause they had gived her that horse on purpose and were taking bettings how long she would be out there before she'd get back.  :(  :bugeye 

Mister Lupin, you musta really liked your postie today!!!  :lol  Dood, do not scratch your booboos!!!  :shakefinger Aren't those peenut butter cookies from Miss Jan just the BOMMM!!!!!!!  :chow  I could eated the whole can!!  But I had to "share with your sister!"  <_<  :rolleyes:  

Stay cool everybody!!!

Momma's gotta uncover the winnow AyCee in the living room for this "eksessive heating event."  Daddy is just gonna hafta deal with it, cause Momma and me and Flizzie will not survive otherwise!!  :eek  

OK.  Our delivery brekkie is on the way!  Gotta go!  :chow 

Wishings for a thanksfull Thirdsday this Fourth of Julai for al my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Hola!  Happy Forf ob July!  I reelized I hab knot barked fer forebber, an Mom haz bin goin on an on abowt her :blah  an  :violin an I dint get a chanse to tell eberybuddy how I am doin.  I am doin okay.  I won't tawk too much abowt the imbarrassin stuff (Mom is good at that), but odderwise, I am abowt the same, my usool good gurl.  I do like to get Dad up abowt 4 or 5 thymes a nite to let me owtside to run arownd an arownd to see if I feel like peein.  An I do like skeerin Mom when I jump off the steps wiffowt touchin seberal steps.  Sumthymes I do a grate 4 poynt landin, an sumthymes it is knot so pritty.  I dont care, I just do it again.  I am takin my meds reel good an I fink they help.  All ob us hab desided that I will make it to Grapehounds, wich is less then 2 weeks now.  There will be just a few adjustmints fer me---I like bein inna car, but I DON'T like gettin in an owt, so I will be stayin in a bit moore.  I will get to lownge arownd in the big AC (Dad keeps it on an locks up the Subaroo) on wile the rest ob the fambily gets all swetty goin back an forf.  :lol

Today is annudder hot an hoomid one.  We are knot doin much.  But I fink I did heer a werd I hab knot herd in a long thyme.  Baff!  Mom sez, Si, you hab knot had a baff fer 2 yeers, Evangelina.  Well, mebbe knot, but that is becawse I dint need one!  I may knot hab a choise in this matter, but I will do my best to make it a liddle difficoolt---is onny fare, si?  Then tonite, we will be downstares wiff the fans on an the TV up pritty lowd, an we shood be okay.  Be kareful owt there, Flizzie---try knot to get too skeered.

Mom is glad it is knot 102 heer, like Miss Jen an Miss Chris hab.  She will prolly be hot at the consert, but mebbe it will rayne.  Mom wood knot like that bery much ether, but Antie Mary sez it wood be like a mini Woodstock!  Mom hopes peeple wont bring there dogs inna heet an noyse, but they prolly will.  :(

Ivy, you look pritty tuckered owt, sweet gurl.  I hope you feel bedder soon.  We will be doin sum backanforfin fer those test resoolts.

Widget horsie shure is gorgus!  Miss Jerilyn, Mom had that same fing happin when she wuz a teenager an went ridin, an dint hab inny eggsperience.  That horsie saw the barn, an there wuz nuffin Mom cood do to stop him.  She had much moore fun in Costa Rica when they went ridin onna beech.  That wuz a buckit list come troo.

Miss Elizabeth, you shure are bizzy.  You are a bery good person to do all that stuff fer odders.  An you are a good cook too!

Lupin, you had a bery eggcellent postie!  We loooove yer pics, an are jellus ob yer treet frum Miss Jan.  Si, it is amoosin to eat stuff all ober the cowch, speshully when it is a liddle soggy when you are done.  But gess whot?  An eben bedder plase to leeb all those crums an slobber is the BED.  :D

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:wave

Cooler temps here today but more humid.  It's 83 degrees with a feels-like temp of 93.  I am staying inside.  Last night we got another rainstorm; that brought out total since Sunday night to 9-1/2 inches.  We might get rain again tonight and then again Saturday night.  I'm of the opinion that we should think about building an ark.  

Tuesday night I was at the library, just leaving, when it started to rain.  I turned on the windshield wipers and nothing happened!  Took the car to the shop yesterday to have a new motor put in.  Yikes!  Wondering why Saturn had to set everything in that area up so that the dash cover has to be removed to get to anything!  The shop owner is nice and gave me a ride home so I wouldn't have to sit in the un-airconditioned garage and smell irritating fumes all afternoon.  Anyway, it's done and I hope the wipers work next time it rains.  

I'm going to check the basement for water, have been afraid to do that all day.  :crazy

Miss Noo Carol

Hola to the tall howndees, thees ees Zavvi the Bandito. I am not shur eef Mees. Wiki weel be prowd ov me or not.

Today the long legged hyooman left us at home while she go out for teeankayke. Wen she arrive home the talking masheen was beeping and she listen to eet and then sit and talk into eet lotsa time. After a while I went into the keetchen and find the shopping bag with sumtheeng tasty in to eet. Then Nutmeg, the long legged houndee, came out and found the tasty fud. Then the long legged laydee came eento the kitchen and find Nutmeg eeting the tastee fud, then she showt at both of us and take away the tastee fud and then she tawk on the tawking masheen agen. Then we both got put into the car and end up at the veterinararee playse. She tawk to the peepuls there and they tayke us away and steek needles in us and then we both loose awl that tastee food from ower tummee. Nutmeg  said that wazza swizz!

Also I find all the paper teeshoo that the long legged laydee hav in pockets and deferent places. I like to tear them eento leetul peese!

Zavvi the Bandito.

I bought a Dorset apple cake this afternoon but in the hassle of trying to arrange a bat rescue on my return home, I accidentally left the cake in the shopping bag. Zavvi found it and by the time i discovered what was happening the pair of them had scoffed quite a bit of it. As the cake had sultanas in it I phoned my vet and luckily the receptionist was really good and said “Bring them in immediately “. They were due to close in a few minutes so Zavvi got thrown loose into the back and Nutmeg strapped in on the back seat and I nipped them round to the vet, which is only five minute drive in good conditions. £250 later and the loss of a £6 Dorset Apple cake and we were home again.

I arranged the bat rescue and someone else offered to go instead of me so I have kept an eye on the dogs. Zavvi was dashing around as normal and Nutmeg seemed washed out but otherwise  OK. Phew!

M.”E”.C.

Edited by Banjoman

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh, Zavvi, who's sorry now?  You and Miss RE Carol boff. :kiss2

Miss Chris, that was really a lousy thing those people did to you at the trail ride place. <_<

Miss Kerry, quite posting photos ob Lupin.  He's making me look bad and making my Ma drool.
Lupin, watch out or you'll be wearing a peenk flower cone ob goodness too.

She does knot go out into the yard to potty wif me in the night.  :rotfl  She staggers on the the hman baffroom and then goes out and stares into the darkness, call me until I'm done and come in.

Nate

7 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

Miss Lizabeth, we are gonna come to your house for ribs and corn and waddermellin and mangoes. We should be there bout suppertime, juss wait for us, K? :P

We eat at 7, Eastern time. I’ve just poured a glass of white wine but I also have Merlot and seltzer if you prefer.

Cindy, do you still have a Club collar? They’re nice and sturdy.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:shakefinger    Nuttymeg & Zavvi     

Sorry about your pocketbook, RECarol  :(

Oh Jeepers NooCarol...no wipers.    Hope your basement was nice and dry  :goodluck

Paps old SanteFe would knot start the other day.  Probably needs a new battery.  But he just cleaned the connectors as he's a cheap old man.

Yay.  Miss Jan to the rescue.

Widget with a little kid - her first time trotting him on his own

https://share.icloud.com/photos/029D5UeqstyDWvehVn8gEkezQ

Edited by BatterseaBrindl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aaaawwwwww!!!!!!  Lookit Mister Widget Ponee trotting with his tiny kidlet!!!  :beatheart

Mister Zavvi.  You...  I mean... Sheesharoni!  :rolleyes 

Sorry Miss RE Carol, for the hole in your pokketbook!  :eek

Miss Noo Carol!!  Glad it was a simple fixing for your wipers!

Well, we were doing ok with boomers - none during the day! - until the exact minit Momma opened the door for us to potty affer dinner!!  Flizzie is all drugged up, but she eated good and peed and pooped.  We'll try and go out before it's all dark, and then we will huddle inside until the middle of the nite time when Momma will get up and take us.

AP - doesn't care about boomers