WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

NOK NOK tap tap tap

Is dis fing on? Me paws is out uf practiss. Hello eberywon, do yoo remember me? Me name is Lupin, gentleman feef (mostly reeformed). Dis been AGES since I woz able to tic heer! How is all me frens doing? Do we still count as frens? It's been weeks so mebbe KNOT? DO I haff to reintrojuice meownself again? I yam KNOT grate wiff werds or ennyfink dat requires brayne cell eggsertion. I saw dat Sid habs a beeg brooze butt it's going down and getting smallerer. Phew. And I missed so much while I woz gone. 

And I yam coming back to a club wiffout our deer fren Angus. :cry1 We're so, so sorry Miss Cindy. :brokenheart Mummy woz so shocked and sad to heer dis butt she woz bery bery sick when she herd and it's taken her free weeks+ to start feelink moor better. Honnistly she woz losing hope. BUTT she finally appears to be improofing. She is still eating very low fat fuds because she wants to be bery careful, and she haffs KNOT increesed her fibre intake to her previuss normil lebbels yet. Let me tell yoo, it's been painful to me earsies to heer her go on like a brokin record about how much she misses all her faybrit fuds, espeshuly lentils, her comfort fud! SHe can KNOT WAIT fur her furst bowl ob brown lentils wiff gahlic! Seriussly iffen she had to give up lentils or choclit furebber, she wood lose da chocklit! Dat's how much she craves lentils. Plusalso pasta wiff (vegan-friendly) pesto and parmesan! nom nom. But her pesto is made wiff cashew cheeze and da parmesan is pritty high in fat so she will give dose a miss fur quite sum time. 

Miss Jerilyn spilled a latte all ober her noo caah and on herownself! :ohno Mummy did dat yesserday wiff a hole bottle ob Pedialyte, and den her foot in her sandal woz all sticky and gross and her trousers woz all drenched in it. Ob coorse she had juss parked at werk so dare woz no going back home to change. 

Well I will juss jump in, since I misst so much. Mummy haffs discubbered dat I am da biggest wimpy wimp in da heet and hoomidity, like eben moor dan her (and she is a WIMP when it comes to da heet, as yoo no). She bot me a noo air conditioner and she is going to buy anudder fan plusalso on Sattiday I am apposed to get me cooling ice neck wrap. She eben been walking me wiff a sun-repelling umbrella on me, dat's how bad I am. I'm pritty shore her neighbours fink she's deranged. :lol: 

I misst yoo all. :blush 

Lupin

Edited by MerlinsMum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:wave

It's Yay!Friday.  The reason it's Yay!Friday is that I have no appointments today and no places that I have to be!

I will be napping and reading some all day, trying to make up for the sleep I've been missing the last few days.  

If anyone wants to take a little downtime in a cool place today, try this short story for reading:  The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman | Project Gutenberg

Back to the reading-lying-down-place.  :wave

• Like 1

Miss Noo Carol

Dat's good news that time, healing, and drugs are helping Lacey feel better.
The new stones, Miss Cindy.  :grouphug

Miss Elizabeth, 22 years wif Mister Richard! :yay

Miss Noo Carol, Ma remembers reading that story about the yellow wall paper.  It was bery unsettling butt also worth the read. :nod

Lupin!  I was trapped outdoors in the heat for 10 minutes and I hab only just now, 20 minutes later, stopped panting.  It is horrible and Ma and I feel for you and Miss Kerry!
Feel better Miss Kerry and think lentil thoughts.

Nate

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Congrats Elizabeth & Richard!

:bighug     Cindy.    Thanks for explaining Laceys surgery.  

Hopefully Bryan is up to the task of babysitting Lacifer   :goodluck 

:wave Kerry & Lupin.    So sorry your diet has had to be modified but I guess you gotta do whatever is necessary to stay healthy. 

None of our dogs enjoy the heat either.  I may have to hook up the portable and window AC units next week when it’s supposed to be in the 30’s.  

Has Lucy figured out where the ghost dogs came from?    :twd:

I’ve downloaded  The Yellow Wallpaper  to kindle.  I’m just about done book #6 and will start #7 in my Mick Heron spy series today..  Then I’ve got the Grocery store book before I can even think about any other books.   I am hopeful the Desk will have some quiet times this weekend.

The outdoor ring was very wet so we stayed indoors. But that was too hot and stuffy. So we only lasted 20 minutes.   I’m sure that Patty will enjoy the break!

• Like 1

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!!

Lotsa sunnings now but the cloudings are gonna come in later on, and we're sposed to have showerings tamarrow.  Not a lot but kinda annoying cause it's gonna be cold again for a day and a nite.  

MISS KERRY AND MISTER LUPIN ARE BACK!!!!!  :yay  :yay  :yay   Nobody likes the heatings Mister Lupin!!  (Essept my Daddy who has started turning the hot air blower up to 80lebendee degrees at nite.  :eek )

We're SO HAPPY  :D  to hear Mister Sid and Little Lacifer are gonna be all betterer riteawaykwik!!!  Better living throo farmasootikals!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Loosy!!!!  :yikes  Ghost doggos!!!  :yikes   That's totally weerd.  :huh  Mister Nate I would definitely be chekking out the yard sniffings if I was you!!!  :nod 

OMG!!!  Does anybody else hate that commershal for that Tovala oven thingy with the girl narrating who has the MOST ANNOYING VOICE EVER??????  :puke 

Anyway...

Congrachoolayshuns Miss Lizabeth and Mister Richard!!!  :confetti  You will do great cooking for alla them kids next week!!!  :thumbs-up 

Miss Noo Carol!!!  You sound like a houndie!!!  :P  Essept for the reading part.  ;) 

Tho I gotta say, probly not much else is gonna go on around here today.  Momma really wanted to spray on some weed killer yesserday but the jub didn't come with a sprayer!!!  :eek  So now she's gotta try and find the other spray thingy she's got laying around!!  :lol  

Wishings for a fanciful Friedday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

• Like 1

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Congrachoomalashins Miss Lizabeff and Misser Richard! ca1a20_fc61bb048e094494bcd9e355551537c0~

Hmm.. Nate? Dat's quite da mystery yur mummy delt wiff dis mornink. Er... iffn Aunty Ann seed dem too, mebbe yoo shood check da water? Or mebbe deyze KNOT tellink yoo da hole story, and dare wozn't juss caffeen in dare mornink coffee :hehe 

Lacy is recubbering frum... KNOT shore wot. An acksident or mebbe spaying? I'm going to assoom da latter. I hope she feels like herownself soon. Mebbe minus a cupple ob lebbels ob crazy? :lol:  Miss Cindy :grouphug  

2 hours ago, greysmom said:

Nobody likes the heatings Mister Lupin!!  (Essept my Daddy who has started turning the hot air blower up to 80lebendee degrees at nite.  :eek

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :riphair Dat's nuts! 

Miss Noo Carol, mummy says fanks fur da linky to dat short story. She is going to download it. :) 

Oh won moor fing... mummy wants to say and eggstra speshul fanks to Miss Lizabeff fur being so kind and checking in wiff her via teggsto! :kiss2 Plusalso Miss Jennie and Miss Jen, she is cotching up wiff her messages and juss saw yur message and email! Fank yoo! :kiss2 

Mummy haffs ordered seberal used books dis week. She needed a treat to cheer herownself up. Currently she is reedink Atonement by Ian McEwan, haff any ob yoo red it? She is liking it a lot so far, espeshuly his writing. :colgate 

Weeze so happy it's Friday. I get me mummy to meownself fur two hole daze :yay  Mummy been wondering iffen she shood juss bite da bullet after all and get me a sissy or brudder.... monies is always da isshoo doh.

• Like 3

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Wiki, Those cardboard drink holders are far more dangerous to the interior of the car than a nice greyhound.  They are no longer allowed in my car!! Not safe on the floor or on the seat.

Lupin so glad you and your mummy are back.  Tell mummy to start stashing money away and start shopping for a sibling for you.  Cause my mom is big time enabler of multiple houndies and your sibling would be spoiled and loved. 

Day two of long long weekend is going better than day one. The weather is perfekt beayouteafool and Mistress got most of the stuff she wanted to do today done wiff no mishaps. I’m glad you were amoosed by the latte insident. It woulda bin less funny iffen sumthin reelly got ruint, but the car smells like a noo car again, not cawfee.

Lupin! Sorry your mummy’s bin sick. And that she’s a drinks spillin numpty like my Mistress. Hot weather is tuff on us black houndies. I like the sound of this shade umbrella on walkies. Wonder iffen my Mistress will do that for me…..

I’m so glad to hear that Sid and Lacey are both on the mend. I almoss died from bleedink affer my spay so I get kinda nerviss bout that kinda stuff.

Um, Miss Loosy, are you reelly shore bout them doggies? Sounds like they would have had to jump over the fents boff in and out. Seems sushpishus. :unsure

The Death Trumpet is doing good!

D8oFkhFl.jpg

Member when Mistress made that kokedama? There it is! It’s not reelly hangin from the brella. And that’s sum of the campanula she ripped up.

SZbpO4ml.jpg

Here’s a bad pitcher of the perennial garden affer cleen up. There reelly is more going on there than it looks like. There’s some coral bells bloomink in the far corner, sum yello thin kinda behind them stoopid campanula, and sum purkel columbine behind the birdiebaff. It’s not at its peek tho. Like the rest of the yard, it's pretty mutch allowed to juss do whatever it wants.

IknZpmFl.jpg

And here’s me! The back of my earsies are turnin white! :wow

oHS00IVl.jpg

Wiki :ph34r

• Like 2
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Lupin!  It’s so gud to hear from you!  We were werried about you and Miss Kerry!  I hope she is feeling better! :grouphug 

Wiki, those are gud pikkies- pretty purkle flowers!   and that Death Trumpet plant looks very healthy.  Plusalso I like your earsies!

It sounds like Sid and Lacy are slowly getting better! :yay 

When we were on our pre-bedtime Wiki Walkie tonight we saw a bunny hopping across the street plusalso a deer munching on flowers. ^_^

It did knot seem as hot today as the weather peeps said.  There wuz a nice breeze in the shade too. ( knot our Angel Breeze)

We might go to a Meet & Greet and be ambassadogs tomorrow!

Habs a gud night eberywon!

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Lupin glad you have been taking good care of Miss Kerry & she is feeling better. So, stay in the shade & care on your good job.

Ghost dogs ?  Scary so flashight check your yard before night potties

Glad to hear that Sid & Lacifer are doing better today.

Bitzi off to dreamland 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Kerry, I say put your name on the list, maybe you can do some fostering first? Or sitting for vacationing owners? 

Wiki, that is just sugar for your sweetness :wub:

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Nice flowers and yard Miss Wiki!!

I'll try and rememmer to postie our yard pichers tamarrow!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Gud Satonday! Where iz Jupe? I hope ebberyfin iz hokay.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

After this morning's Board meeting, Jupe and I are headed to Port Charlotte for the free dog wash & nail trim.  Don't worry; he won't be bathed.  I have absolutely no idea what to expect from Jupe.  This morning, we met a black cocker puppy.  Jupe put his ears way up but just sniffed the pup.  Then we passed a placid golden retriever and he barked.  Next was a large collie mix and there was no reaction at all. :dunno

So nice to see Kerry & Lupin back in the Club and to hear Lacy and Sid and Sherrie are on the end. 

Gotta run and slap on some makeup before my Zoom. :star  ca1a20_b5f2ba36f9074fe1a73d520f625bc409~

Edited by Mercsmom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

We are back from playgroop and Momma and Daddy are back from :shop   Next we are going to a Meet & Greet for a leetle while to tell everyone how wunderful houndies are! :D 

There were 8 houndies at playgroop and our frend Shark wuz back!  He is a pale brindle wif a black face and very hansum.  After we were there for a while, two men came wif a leetle black floofy doodlepuppy.  They were werried when they saw we were all wearing muzzles, but Momma eggsplained it’s cause we get eggsited and nip when we run.  So we got leashed up whilst they took the floofy puppy to the other end ob the park.  None ob us were really interested in the puppy though, and our ‘rents were all sooprised!   Houndies can be mysterious! :ph34r

Anyway, we will be heading out for the M&G soon and I will report back later!

Ivy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

22 hours ago, LBass said:

Dat's good news that time, healing, and drugs are helping Lacey feel better

Actually knot a bad concept for us all!

Ghostdogs! Far out. My brother had invisible friends when he was little called The Ushes. (Pronounce like pushes but with the osh sound). Ever since, The Ushes are part of my family life. Can't  find something?  Undoubtedly the Ushes. I hadn't realized The Ushes had dogs but obviously they do. Don't worry tho. The Ushes are benign. 

Quick update. The Reunion was a blast and a fine time was had by all. The flights to and from were a nightmare. Our leaving at 5 am turned into leaving at 5:30PM!!!  And we didn't discover this until 2:45 am. Aargh.  Minneapolis is in the midst of construction and is down to one runway each for incoming and outgoing.  Havoc!!! and the ripple effect is hooge.  

Plusalso we finally were about to board to get home last Monday on a civilized 4:30 pm flight when the need for a bump for four was announced and the bumpees would go on the next flight (which got in at midnight) We looked at each other and figured what the hell we could be bought for $800 per each. 🤪

I'm now enjoying the peace and quiet of a motel room in Bottineau ND whilst DH has a lovely time at an "old times get together/old tractors/threshing with horses etc" type celebration about an hour away. I'm loving the peace and quiet and not being in a vehicle and he was threatened with hellfire and damnation if he didn't return by 5 pm so we would make the wedding reception (the reason we drove 3 1/2 hours yesterday) at 5:30.

By the way, the coral/orange dress will make its maiden voyage for the reception since tacos (the groom's favorite food in the world) will be served and no way I was going to risk the nice white sweater the blue flowered dress has to taco dribbles!  🙀 If disaster strikes and can't be remedied, oh well.  

I am holding all good thots for a week of being the sole cook, good recoveries, diminishing hematomas, less sweltering heat, tomatos ripening, Kerry continuing to feel better, and desk gals showing up consistently and on time. And everything else that needs good thots and I have knot mentioned. 

• Like 3

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Has Lucy figured out where the ghost dogs came from?    :twd:   No, I have no clue.  Since the gates are locked and the fence is intact, they must have jumped the 4' fence both to get in and out ob the yard.  They could have done that with no trouble. I've seen no further sign of them.  There are a lot more houses near us over the last 5-6 years, so we've more possibility for roaming dogs.  Nate has been eager to go out and more often the usual, and I think he's wandering the yard, smelling the " 'nothers" who invaded his yard. :lol  He'd like to make friends!

AP, as you see, I hab been tooking you good advice!  It is really extremely hot here right now and I get oberheated, so ebery time I demand to go out to look for those dogs, Ma sets a timer on her phone so she can make me come in after about 10 minutes. :rolleyes:
We've also got unusually poor air quality here right now.  It was bad Thursday and has gotten worse each day since.  And then there's the heat.  Last night at 10:00 PM it felt like a wall of soggy, miserable heat when I opened the door to let Nate out.  It's 84 feeling like 88 this early in the morning. This will be a nice mostly indoor day.

Lupin, isn't it fun when mommies are home wif their houndies!

MIstress, Ma put the first ding in her new Souparoo all those years ago trying to pick up the mail when we had an ice storm and she was afraid ob wlaking to the mailbox on the ice.  She drove that car close to the mailbox and screeched when she dinged the driver's door wif the mailbox door.  That first scuff or stain or ding is SO hard. :kiss2

We can't wait to see the blooms on your Death Trumpet! :yay

Wiki, that is just sugar for your sweetness :wub:   Yes, Miss Banessa, that just right!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:wave     From The Inn.

The overnight gal was fast asleep with her head on the desk when the cook came at 5:30 and apparently remained that way until I arrived at 6:45.  And had not done all her necessary work. Sigh.  Just sigh.  I am thankful for the two young morning waitresses who are pleasant and do a great job.  

Oh Patty’s…what a whirlwind trip!  Enjoy those tacos  :chow

I’ll head home in an hour to give Sid his pill and a snack. Pap is fishing and has zero knowledge of pilling a dog even if he was home. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly cloudings with showerings all day today and tamarrow.  And it's chilly.  :bugeye 

Mister Nate I do NOT like hawt and hoomids!!!  It makes me pantpantpant, like, just walking out the door!!!  :eek  Forchoonately we do not have that kinda weathers as much as you do!!  :eek  I think Miss Patsy is rite!!!  Those were Ghost Chupacabra doggos that belong to those Ushies!!!!  :eek  

Have fun at your recepshun Miss Patsy!!  :thumbs-up 

Good Lukkings today Mister Jupe.  Ay leest you aren't getting anuther baffing!!!  :rolleyes: 

Miss Ivy sometimes those little floofy doggos aren't anything to be essited about.  :dunno  Hope your meeting and greeting was fun!!

Mam!!!  :eek  Well, at leest she was there.  :dunno 

OK.  I gots a buncha pichers of our flowers and stuff that's been bilding up in the photostream!  

This is the yellow smoke boosh Momma was digging the hole for the other day.  That's the pot it was it on the dekk for scaling.
53791491491_ee9794ef83.jpg20240613_114320 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

This is our clematis.  Madame Corleone, or something like that.
53791907605_814ee450f8.jpg20240611_111518 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Two differnt kinds of zookeenees - a stripey one on the rite that is growing from a seeding, and a green start from the farming market on the left.
53791907540_c0501bc0f0.jpg20240611_111615 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Joseph's Coat rose bloomings
53791799504_0a38759c59.jpg20240611_111431 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

From a few days ago.  This one is bigger now, and there's a few on some of the other booshes!!
53791704458_99d1e6676f.jpg20240611_111508 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And we're getting some broccolililis too!!
53781861477_33156a494f.jpg20240610_124820 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Here's alla the planting pots on our dekking.
53783012768_bab9f24a0d.jpg20240610_120043 by Chris Harper, on Flickr  53781861337_95e82ca95b.jpg20240610_120011 by Chris Harper, on Flickr  53781861292_24d22694c3.jpg20240610_115949 by Chris Harper, on Flickr  53783125154_83e9270f9e.jpg20240610_115924 by Chris Harper, on Flickr  53783125134_1812f1ddbc.jpg20240610_115918 by Chris Harper, on Flickr  53782801301_8098d8a576.jpg20240610_115859 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Our kniphophia - Indian Paintbrush - has the mostest flowers ever!!
53772345990_1899c28283.jpg20240603_112757 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

We got one radisher already outta the garden!!
53772253919_b6ceb579f4.jpg20240604_112210 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

And we gots THREE apples on our tree!!!  Momma's got a cover on em so the bugs don't eat em first!!
53783012358_9d7c0ff1a4.jpg20240610_115612 by Chris Harper, on Flickr

I better stop now!!

Maybe some lawndries going on today.  Or maybe not.  :dunno  :youcrazy  I never know for sure!!

Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LBass said:

Last night at 10:00 PM it felt like a wall of soggy, miserable heat

Ah.  That sounds like every morning in SW Florida except 90 degrees.

Patsy, color coordinating your outfit to the menu is ca1a20_744742aa368546999f1daed59fc97744~

Myturn myturn myturn!!!

Hi! HI! It's me! Jupiter!! :wave

Momma tuk me for a car ride.  We went over the big bridge and drove a long while.  Fank gudniss for air condishimin. ca1a20_ed18a13a96eb4c0f8368a3881d08d1f0~

Then, we got to a place and stood in line with a lotta strange doggies.  There were two in front of me that kept sniffin me.  I stood nice and still and was a gudboigudboihoozagudboi. :nod

Then, we went in an air condishimined bilding and they.... they.... they chopped my toes!!!!!! :yikes   Did I git a treet?  I did knot.  Did I git a ice creem?  I did knot.  When we got home I got meetbolls and leftober nooduls butt I'm knot counting that. <_<

I wanna heer how Ivy and Cherry did as ambassadogs.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

AndiPants, those pikkies are faboo!

Jupiter, that wuz quite an adbenchur!   But no treets?   Whatta Swizz!

We went to the Meet and Greet this afternoon.   There was a really nice cupple who came cuz they wanted to meet houndies and maybe habs a foreber home for them!  They lubbed on us and asked Momma a lot ob questions about houndies.   They are going to apply to adopt!  :yay    Here are some pikkies ob our hard work:

We were outside the pet food store and it wuz such nice weather!   We greeted eberywon when they walked by!

448439940_1970475916750918_1667618855949

This is Rosie- she is a brood Momma looking for her foreber home.   If you look closely you can see I photobombed the pikkie!  :lol::

448342401_1970475926750917_8832896429548

Here we are posing for the camera. Cherry is laying down on a mat behind Momma   (There were more houndies there but Momma did knot get their pikkies.)

448387356_1970475936750916_2349171219767

Being an ambassadog is hard work!

448350281_1970475966750913_2871562437889

Ivy very tired ambassadog 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gud job, gurls! Rosie reppin da tuxie hounds, gettin da werd owt dat black dogs are NAWT scary.

Ohh, Andi, Dere were a lot ob does what we call red-hot pokers in Virginia, dey were blooming ebberywhere!

:wave

AndiPants, those are beautimous pictures.  Love the peenk flamingoes too!!

Oooh, Ivy!  I see toofers!!  Little white front toofers!!  So cute!

Hot and humid over almost the whole country, the weatherpeople say.  Staying inside during the afternoon really sounds like a good idea.  I like to stand by the kitchen window and watch the birds drink and baff in the birdbaff.  They stop by on a schedule just like people.  Fun to watch.  

Miss Noo Carol

Some good news and some bad news.  I saw my PCP yesterday, and she put me at ease about meningioma.  She said it was quite small, and that they are the most common "incidental discovery" when looking for something else.  An appointment with the neurosurgeon the end of July should be okay.  She said it is not impossible that the tumor will not grow, but it has probably been there for a while, and doesn't seem to be growing rapidly.  So I feel comfortable seeing neuro and having them monitor the growth.  Of course, we still don't really know what is causing the shooting, intermittent pains in the back of my head.  But the new meds just may help.  I'm hopeful.

The bad news---the inability to get emails has spread to our home computers, and the address we set up for my Scooby Virtual Adoption emails. I was very worried before, but at least we had ONE computer that was functioning, and now we are completely cut off.  I freaking hate it! No one seems to know why this address is "blacklisted".  But apparently, when you are blacklisted, you are in deep ^#!*&.  It doesn't appear to be a virus, but there is NO reason for this to have happened, and there doesn't seem to be any way to fix it.  We are so frustrated we're about to bang our heads against the wall.  Our next door neighbor is a computer professional and very knowledgeable, and is working on it for us.  Meanwhile, it is.....breathe, breathe, breathe.

It is so good to see Kerry and Lupin back!  Really good to hear from both of you.  We hope you keep feeling better and better, and will keep sending you lots of good thoughts.  Kerry, is Atonement the book the movie was based on?  If so, it would be very good.

Patsy, I'm so glad the reunion was fun.  But the travel---:(

Loving all the pictures!  Chris, you have a super green thumb.  And the flamingos...:heart  Wiki, you and your flowers are beautiful too.

22 years for Elizabeth and Richard!

What a nice Meet and Greet, Ivy and Cherry.

We had our neighborhood yard sale today, and we didn't even know it was happening till a couple days ago.  We didn't participate, and that seems to be the end of an era.  Doug used to live for yard sales.  And when I told him about it, he half-heartedly said, Well, maybe we could have some things set up outside.  Instead, he was in bed till 3:00.  :(

• Sad 1

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown