AnnIE’s Dental; Update: She’s Home!

Posted (edited)

I just left AnniE at the clinic for *another* dental. She just had one last Autumn but recently she’s had an issue with at least one molar. TIA for good thoughts for our girl, much appreciated. :hope

The Lieberry asked if we could fill in today and I’ll do that but it won’t be the same without AnnIE. Sigh. 

Update: AnnIE is home! She lost only two three molars, one upper one lower on the same side. She is totally out of it and sleeping it off in Bug’s Healing Camp. :nappy I’ll share the lieberry story shortly. I have to give kudos also to Punkin, who was watching the home camp all morning and the Camper Cam proved what she was telling me, that she had been a very gud gurl. I’m so relieved to be home with my two campers, ready for a nap (why was I up at 3:00am, sigh). Thank you all for baknforfing, it really helps! :bighug

Edited by FiveRoooooers
  • Like 3

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, Holly.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Poor AnnIE and poor you.  Many good thoughts being sent your way.

I wonder if the lieberryan could find a book about teeth or going to the dentist or you could take materials for the kids to make cards for AnnIE after you finished reading.  

• Like 3

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

The waiting and worrying is hard. I hope the liberry provides a good distraction.  :grouphug

• Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

1 hour ago, EllenEveBaz said:

I wonder if the lieberryan could find a book about teeth or going to the dentist or you could take materials for the kids to make cards for AnnIE after you finished reading.  

Love this idea.

Baknforfing for AnnIE and big hugs for you. You've both got this. :thumbs-up And Punkin will be there to assure her that teeth are overrated. 

• Haha 1

53827132849_248d9686fd_o.jpg

Rachel with Doolin Doodle Dooooo, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our gorgeous, gutsy girlhounds
 Sweep and Willa:heart

3 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Yes! I love this idea!

Sending good thoughts for AnnIE. I hope she's home safe and sound soon.

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Hope all is going well!  

• Like 1

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• FiveRoooooers changed the title to AnnIE’s Dental; Update: She’s Home!

Update in post #1, AnnIE is home :yay

IMG-5323.jpg

7 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Poor AnnIE and poor you.  Many good thoughts being sent your way.

What a great idea Ellen, thank you! I will post a lieberry update shortly. We did find an appropriate book :)

• Like 3

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, Holly.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Poor babycita.  She looks out of it -- hope that means no pain.  Did they end up pulling that bad tooth?  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

24 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Poor babycita.  She looks out of it -- hope that means no pain.  Did they end up pulling that bad tooth?  

She's still really zonked and too much so for any noms but she's been out to P&P (normal output, yay) and is back in her healing camp. They took two three molars!

Glad she is doing well. :beatheart

Miss Jan, has the vet named their new boat after Annie yet? :rotfl

• Haha 2
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I think that deserves fro-yo! :D

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

39 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

Glad she is doing well. :beatheart

Miss Jan, has the vet named their new boat after Annie yet? :rotfl

AnnIE I’m Esspensib 

:lol

• Haha 2

I'm sorry that I didn't check in earlier so that I could be baknforfing with everyone.

I am so relieved that AnnIE is home and so-far-so-good. Good waiting, Punkin.

:beatheart :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

3 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

AnnIE I’m Esspensib 

:lol

And worth every penny! 

LaVida's vet bills were about the cost of a cruise for 2 in a nice suite cabin or a good down payment on a new car. I loved every minute of having her here, even the expensive moments. 

• Haha 2

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Just a quick AnnIE update! She was def not interested in any noms last night but she did go out with Punkin to P&P and right back to bed, where she slept through the night. This morning she's been out and still isn't really interested in eating but what started her Brekkie Tapas was a Peanut Better Biscuit :yay She took just enough with some canned noms to get her meds but mostly she just wants to sleep it off. Her mouth is quite swollen and this happened with her previous dental and we'll monitor, but no real concerns so far this morning.

:D <-- toofers

• Like 4

Thanks everyone! :bighug

Awesome update! She will feel much better soon and be up to her old tricks - and probably a few new ones. :lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1