The Calm Before the Storm

IMG-4736.jpg

:snow bunneh 

• Like 2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Nothing like a little sunbathing before everything turns white again. :kiss2 AnnIE

• Like 1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

8 hours ago, GreyPoopon said:

Nothing like a little sunbathing before everything turns white again. :kiss2 AnnIE

The forecast was updated and we’re looking for up to 22+” of snow here in the mountains. 

Our plow contract ended on 3/31 :lol 

• Sad 4

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

22" ?  :o  Best to keep those horizontal campers of yours inside.  :wacko:

• Like 1

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

YIKES! I think y'all might see summer just in time for winter again. We will be getting rain and cooler.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I hope you are in good with the plow guy! :lol

There's something about black dogs and the sun. All of ours have waited until the hotest part of the day to go out and sunbathe. 

• Like 1
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

The plow will be here in the morning :yay And the afternoon. And maybe again before the next morning :lol

These dogs ain’t rite :beatheart

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

How much did you get??  

Hope the plow shows up!

The plow has been by and will be back! So far (8:00ayem), about 8" and still coming down. How about you??

Yikes!

Ours has been much less than forecast - no plowing required - and wet stuff that’s mostly melting on roads. 

It is however, going to make more mud in the paddocks. 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I’m glad that your storm turned into mostly a nothing burger! The mud, tho, ugh. I think your herd is mostly barefoot, yes? Our plow has been by for the second time annnnd we’ve lost power :flip

We had tornado watch, then tornado warning with thunderstorms, and, thankfully it turned into just rain.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Tired from all that storm prep!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

3 hours ago, mychip1 said:

Tired from all that storm prep!

I'm just tired from all the rain.  I need to break out the ark again ;)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

51 minutes ago, MarcR said:

I'm just tired from all the rain.  I need to break out the ark again ;)

No doubt!!!

• Haha 1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Just checking in to see how you and the campers are doing. I saw on the news all the snow and my first thought was you guys. ((( hugs))) I’m glad your plow guy came. 💕💕I haven’t been on this site in so long. I was lucky I remembered my password. 😂😂😂😂😂. I thought I would get locked out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

I hope the power is back.

We've had three days of rain. I'm sick of it, but it's easier to handle than snow, especially heavy, wet snow.

• Like 1

Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Thanks for all the good thoughts! I will take snow over tornadoes (even the threat of them) and rain any day. Our power came back after just 90' but friends <2hr south of us (and 1h NW of Kerry) still are out after 24h. The snowfall here was a swizz <_< just one foot, not the two feet predicted. Paths are shoveled, plowing done, melting starting. Bring on Monday's dark glasses :lol

• Haha 1

We are headed to family in Vermont this weekend and have our high boots and glasses!  My aunt has two feet of snow.  Her labs are loving it.  Glad your storm turned out to be kind of a swizz.  

• Like 1

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

29 minutes ago, dante2zoe said:

We are headed to family in Vermont this weekend and have our high boots and glasses!  My aunt has two feet of snow.  Her labs are loving it.  Glad your storm turned out to be kind of a swizz.  

Oh, such fun! Labs + snow go together like PB&J :lol I hope you have good viewing, Cindy! 

I'm glad you had less snow than expected. I'm even happier that we didn't get it. :lol