Gracie Goes To Starbucks

Apparently it is a well known fact that a pup cup is dangerous. She would have nothing to do with it. :lol The girl who jumps in the air when I put cottage cheese on her food and who had special instructions from her previous owner that "she gets 6 ounces of 2% milk after a walk" wanted nothing to do with the whippy cream from Starbucks. Go figure. 

Mark said he will go next time. 

nTmLrcZ.jpg

8aHlxZr.jpg

Cyp1bqC.jpg

• Like 3
rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

She’s holding out for a biscotti. :lol:

The last pic :beatheart

• Like 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

She's just trying to maintain her girlish figure and stick her her daily dose of 2%   :P

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Maybe she's on a no-sugar diet. :dunno 

She's gorgeous, with or without a taste for whippy cream.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

We have a local cafe that started doing puppuccinos, but before that, we used to take Buddy there for ice cream pots. The first time we bought him a puppuccino he sniffed it and hesitated as if to say ‘erm, what’s this crap? Where’s the good stuff?’. Maybe Gracie is more used to ice cream too!

Buddy Molly 🌈 5/11/10-10/10/23

Gorgeous girl.  Love those specklety dogs.

special instructions from her previous owner that "she gets 6 ounces of 2% milk after a walk"

:rofl 

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

On 12/3/2023 at 1:59 PM, Jerilyn said:

What a pretty girl!  Are you keeping to the rules and giving her daily milk allowance?

Whippy cream is dairy :nod

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

On 12/3/2023 at 11:59 AM, Jerilyn said:

What a pretty girl!  Are you keeping to the rules and giving her daily milk allowance?

She is keeping her girlish figure without it. She usually gets some cottage cheese on her dinner so we count that as her "milk."  Neither of us drink milk, so I only occasionally buy it when I'm craving cereal. She will get it once in a while as a treat, but not every day. 

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I think she is just throwing out one of the famous "endearing quirps" that greyhounds have.

I feed all my dogs several ounces (2-6) of 2%milk after every evening meal.  They LOVE it. It is their dessert.  Sometimes they will drink it before finishing their food they like it so much.  I have had many dogs including 10 greyhounds and everyone of them liked milk.  As long as they are not lactose intolerant it is good for them.  Whats not to like about high quality protein, calcium, vitamins & minerals & more?  I also believe it helps with allergies to.  Of course honey made by the local bees is the standard but if you can't get that it appears to me that milk from local cows helps.  I love milk also. I grew up on a dairy farm.  It is natures most nearly perfect food! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 4:50 AM, racindog said:

I think she is just throwing out one of the famous "endearing quirps" that greyhounds have.

I feed all my dogs several ounces (2-6) of 2%milk after every evening meal.  They LOVE it. It is their dessert.  Sometimes they will drink it before finishing their food they like it so much.  I have had many dogs including 10 greyhounds and everyone of them liked milk.  As long as they are not lactose intolerant it is good for them.  Whats not to like about high quality protein, calcium, vitamins & minerals & more?  I also believe it helps with allergies to.  Of course honey made by the local bees is the standard but if you can't get that it appears to me that milk from local cows helps.  I love milk also. I grew up on a dairy farm.  It is natures most nearly perfect food! 

We don't use much milk here so it usually goes bad. The solution we've found is to buy lactose-free milk, either Lactaid or a store brand. The lactose free milk lasts in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks, even when it's been opened. We get way more mileage out of a carton of milk now.