AnnIE Visits the Lieberry

On 8/22/2023 at 6:32 PM, Time4ANap said:

Something about that picture makes me wonder how the parents reacted when Annie read Jackie Collins to the kids. :rotfl  Just wondeirng....

I was wondering the same thing.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

19 hours ago, rschultz said:

I’m so happy to see Annie and you helping at the library. I feel like a proud Auntie.🥰😊

Thank you! AnnIE is still using a very special leash. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for asking, yes! AnnIE has been back to the lieberry and on our last visit she read to three new liddle kidlets. We read from books she received from her friends :bighugand she was in heaven with all the attention. The kidlets seemed to have a really good time, too! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It's awesome that AnnIE is attracting newbies and all are having a good time, especially AnnIE. She may not be rite, but she's sweet with the kidlets. :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

7 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

:lol. She may not be rite, but she is still perfect

"Perfect" must be her "out in public" behavior. At home, she is def "knot rite" - last night the flippy toy of choice was an egg carton :youcrazy :lol

12 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

"Perfect" must be her "out in public" behavior. At home, she is def "knot rite" - last night the flippy toy of choice was an egg carton :youcrazy :lol

Whatever turns her crank. :rofl I have a 14 year old foster kitty whose favourite game is untying shoelaces. Doesn't matter if the shoes are parked or on my feet.

Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• 3 weeks later...

Today is AnnIE’s Day 📚 

IMG-2900.jpg

In order to collect as many pats as possible, AnnIE was torn between reading with the kidlets or getting up to greet other library patrons. She's exhausted and sleeping so she must have sorted it out :lol  At one point I was reading/singing Itsy Bitsy Spider and yet we’ve still been invited back :rofl

AnnIE :wub:

3 hours ago, Remolacha said:

:wub:  I remember singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider the summer I filled in for the children’s librarian. We were ALL glad when that summer was over :rofl

:rofl

It looks like AnnIE has no use for the book itself--it can't pet her. :lol: 

What a great day for AnnIE and the kidlets. :beatheart It's great that you're welcome to return. :beatheart 

10 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

I can just see AnnIE putting paw to paw in Itsy Bitsy Spider

:lol AnnIE is thumb-less! No dooo claws  :lol

8 hours ago, GreyPoopon said:

It looks like AnnIE has no use for the book itself--it can't pet her. :lol: 

What a great day for AnnIE and the kidlets. :beatheart It's great that you're welcome to return. :beatheart 

:lol:

8 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

Yay, AnnIE! I'm so honored to know these Maine celebrities. :beatheart 

:blush It’s all AnnIE. I’m just her driver (and sadly def knot a singer [in my next life, tho!]). :lol

You know, I think we are going to need some video of the Itsy Bitsy Spider. 

Nice Job, AnnIE! 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

On 11/16/2023 at 8:23 AM, LBass said:

Of course you 2 were invited back!  :yay

:blush (plusalso {{{Lucy & Ann}}}

17 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

You know, I think we are going to need some video of the Itsy Bitsy Spider. 

Nice Job, AnnIE! 

I think knot :lol