Punkin’s Day

My poor girlie had 20 extractions, all she has left are her two lower canines. :yikes She wasn’t finished until very late and she is soo drunk. Poor Punkin. 

BD11-A38-C-5-D8-C-4-AC8-A804-936-E4-EBC7

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Oh, oh, my girlie, gentle :kiss2. FroYo for a month for you (and your sissie).

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Dr. Rocket left a standing prescription for vanilla ice cream before he left us. I know he would want Punkin to start a course of meds just as soon as she's up to it. 

Feel better soon, sweet Punkin. :kiss2

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Hugs and FroYo and prescription ice cream are just what the girl needs. She’s been out for the longest weee and is settling now into Bug’s Healing Camp. AnnIE is in her bed next to Punkin and I’ll be on the couch for the night. You guys are swell, thanks! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Oh, Punkin, that's not even enough teef to make you a jack o' lantern. Sweet girl, I hope you recover soonest and feel so much better with those yuckies gone! Sleep well, CGII!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

How is Punkin this morning?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Well, overnight there was not-unexpected bloody drool and some panting. Punkin wanted out again at 1:30ayem which produced nothing but she did seem to enjoy star gazing (is that a pun?). She was still pretty unstable walking at that point and went right back to bed. This morning she walked herownself to the water bowl and outthedoors for a wee, but that's it so far. She is not hungry and I'll continue offering a buffet until something interests her. We'll get some pain meds into her too. Those lower canines are sticking out and she's finding a new normal with her wonky tongue :blush Poor kid. 

Thanks for asking about the Punkin.

Poor Punkin.  Our Paulie only had two teeth left and he did fine.  We soaked his kibble from meal to meal and added soft canned meat.  He could even eat a biscuit occasionally.   You feel better pretty girl.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Pls don’t laff at me. Mom is delighted that I didn’t become a splasher 💦 

AC7-ACFA3-B73-B-4-AC7-974-E-8-CD9-BCA356

She’s doing much better tonight, but still trying to figure out her wonky tongue :blush

G is missing a few teeth, with some just stumps--and he still hasn't figured out his tongue yet! Peas are challenge. Fortunately Fuzzy is a crumb-snatching machine. :lol

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

4 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

Today's Punkin report?

We are late today because I wasn't sure which was she was going butt she seems to have turned the corner. It was wonderful to have her sleep in the big bed last night. It's been raining and she has slept All.Day.Long. She's eaten several small meals and taken her meds but it was unusual for her to go out at 7:00a for a wee and then not again until late this afternoon. That trip was a good long wee and a back-to-normal poop. [happy dance] The bloody drool has essentially stopped and the nerve block seems to be wearing off, i.e., she is becoming more aware of her tongue and how it's supposed to work. I hope that one more sleep and she'll be brighter and more like herownself. Thanks everyone for the support and good thoughts for Punkin!

I am thrilled that she has been eating: pulverized kibble with no-salt broth or Dr Rocket Vanilla Ice Cream, Evanger's canned chicken or Rachel Rae's beef/pumpkin, scrambled eggs, minced poached chicken, ricotta. 

6 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

We are late today because I wasn't sure which was she was going butt she seems to have turned the corner. It was wonderful to have her sleep in the big bed last night. It's been raining and she has slept All.Day.Long. She's eaten several small meals and taken her meds but it was unusual for her to go out at 7:00a for a wee and then not again until late this afternoon. That trip was a good long wee and a back-to-normal poop. [happy dance] The bloody drool has essentially stopped and the nerve block seems to be wearing off, i.e., she is becoming more aware of her tongue and how it's supposed to work. I hope that one more sleep and she'll be brighter and more like herownself. Thanks everyone for the support and good thoughts for Punkin!

I am thrilled that she has been eating: pulverized kibble with no-salt broth or Dr Rocket Vanilla Ice Cream, Evanger's canned chicken or Rachel Rae's beef/pumpkin, scrambled eggs, minced poached chicken, ricotta. 

Excellent update! :clap WTG, Punkin!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

3 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Good girl!

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds